Bank to Jacko: It's Your Last Pony Ride!

2/26/2008 6:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is going the way of many American homeowners these days, only this foreclosure is a real circus.

FOX 411's Roger Friedman is reporting the King of Debt has just received word from Financial Title Company, the trustee of Neverland, unless he ponies up the $24,525,906.61 he owes on the monstrous mansion by March 19, it will be put up for public sale on the steps of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse!

A search on the Santa Barbara County Recorder website confirms that a "Notice of Trustees Sale" was filed yesterday by Financial Title Company.

Friedman reports that it won't just be the house for sale either -- it'll be everything. That means all of Jacko's personal property that's still inside the house (Peter Pan, is that you?!?), appliances, fixtures, rides, games and all "merry go round type devices." The report says everything that isn't nailed down must go -- and cheap!

A call to Jackson's rep for comment was not immediately returned.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Ben From Baltimore

Thank God that Michael Jackson could be losing Mike's House Of Pedophilia. California was the stupidest place to try him for child molestation because they have yet to convict a celebrity in California on ultra serious charges. Michael Jackson- Child Molestation: Not Guilty, OJ Simpson-Double Murder: Not Guilty, Phil Spector-First Degree Murder: Hung Jury, you get the picture.
Ben

I love Tupac

Does anyone on posting on here have $24,525,906.61? Because if you don't then you shouldn't call this man broke. Like the report said so many americans are in this situation right now. It's just M.J.'s price is higher because.... he's WEALTHY!!!!!

Anonymous

I think someone should by the place and keep it exactly as it is when they buy it and then do tours of the place for the public. I think that they would make a killing off of it. You know how nosey people are. People would come from all over the place to see it. I am sure that there is some pretty interesting stuff in there. I would love to look inside. I think he pretty much just abandoned the place and left A LOT of his stuff behind. After his last court case and the whole circus that it was I think it has just been to painful for him to go back there, even just to get his things. I don't know if that is a good thing though. I know he has mental issues and isn't all that stable but he should be smart enough to know that he needs to get his ass in there and get anything out that will make him look even worse when someone buys the place and goes thru everything in there. Dunno, people NEVER cease to amaze me. Watch, we'll hear all about it when the place sells.

bewildered bystander

Hey NUMBER 60 needs a HUG Guys, I hit a nerve on this clown, all this venom came from some place ,is it the TRUTH that hurts so much????

CRITIC

The "Blair witch projects". No thank you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6