Robin Williams: A Family Affair

2/26/2008 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rehabbed dad, Robin Williams, was in NYC with his son Zach and Zach's former nanny wife, Marsha Garces.

Williams married Marsha in 1989, one year after his split from Zach's mom. Clearly, step-by-step, they have become one big happy family!

Deliman in the 206

and again......damn I need a life.

nacho

how weird, remember me Zach, I used to be your nanny...
and we wonder why hollywood kids are f'd up!

smartypants

So Robin married his sons nanny? Did I read that right?

Janet

He did more than marry her! She looks like she could be his sister! LOL!

ME

wow, news to me

He's Boring now

allt hese nanny gates going back to the days of John Wayne, and all of them latinas. my gosh Robin if you had to leave a wife and mother of your child for another woman couldnt she have at least been a knockout on top of being a good friend, lover and future mother to your children? sorry but I dont see the reason for it all...as creative as you are would have thought you'd put something in a complete package more together than what you did come up with............that was worth leaving a wife and mother for?

maybe rehab will help you see the error of your ways

Stick

If I was him I would be pimpin all kinds of hot ass hos. Not that fat biatch.

Bubblebunny

What happened to his wife ? I know one thing-men go for looks (me), but they love to be nutured, listened to, bathed, babied, talked to lovingly, etc. (I do this!) Get the drift- also be on his side when the whole world isn't. Accept him with all his little idiosyncracies.(faults, eccentricities) LOVE THE MAN. Not every Hollywood woman can do this. (Paris) I love Robin! (Even if he is a little wierd.) Well, my husband is a little eccentric, too.....hmmmm.

Ben

I agree, Morked...however, it's because those kinds of women don't require anything but food and a blanket to sleep on; kind of like a pet...so that's why these rich guys go for them....they can keep their money and have a maid ....for basically the cost of a burger.....pathetic, but that's how I see it.

not quite sure

he peaked sooo many years ago. Used to be funny, but him and his act got old. Most of his movies are stupid in one way or another. No appeal at all. He should just be forgotten about, a box office disaster. Yeah, what a blow to the ex-wife when he runs off and marries the nanny. Hopefully she landed back on her feet and had a good life the last 20 years or so. Imagine being married to that creep. Read that on movie sets he does not wear deodorant or bathe much. Stinky to work with, and a hairy little man too.....OK, think I vented enough....but he is just so annoying!!!!!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

They all inherited the BIG FACE ! lol .. just kd don't sue me, it;s my opionion , i have rights ,,,,,,,,

April Fouels

ENABLER / REBOUND CHOICE , JUMP IN WITH BOTH FEET BEFORE YOU FIND OUT THE WATER IS A COLD BOIL.

Bubblebunny

Tony- Your insight into wives and what they require is about as shallow as Paris or Britney on a good day. So, she is older and kind of chunky. When they got married, she was cute. Homewrecker, yes. But maybe you do not understand what she gives to him. SHe made a home for the kids, and him. He loves her, and I'm sure she requires what every woman requires. Stability, love, friendship, a home, a close and substantial private relationship. Maybe they fulfill each other. Just because she isn't all surgically enhanced and glamorous at 50, doesn't mean they aren't happy. Most people don't look like Heather Locklear. I have good genes, and enough $$ to look pretty. Am I any better than a girl who looks plain ? It matters how a woman makes a man feel about himself. Have you ever had the experience of being made to feel like nothing by a beautiful woman ? No man enjoys that. That's why you see so many great looking guys with average women, and vice versa. People want to feel loved and secure every day and every night. Just my experience.

Sweet Sue

It is nice to see that they have been married almost 20 year.

KP