The Red Zone is NOT for Unloading Brit

2/26/2008 10:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When Britney gets in your pants, call in the cops.

Britney went shopping at the Levi's store in Bev Hills this afternoon. It got so wild cops came, much to the dismay of the popwreck who got ticketed for parking in the red zone.

See the photosAnd get a load of the bodyguard, who yanks Brit past a phalanx of photogs and fans.

i-fed up of fedex

What no comments about her clothes? You guys ar elosign your touch...

Moe

So now she's playing scared? What are we suposed to believe. She goes totally from one extreme to the other. I guess that's what bi-polar does to you. Time will tell.

He's just another Idiot

poobear

send this pig the bill....i hope no one has been killed b/c the cops are watching fatass..send her dead beat parents the bill

April Fouels

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS BETTER THAN DOUBLE PARKING, OR FIRE ZONE PARKING...........SIDEWALK PARKING, DID IT IN NYC, DETROIT, ATLANTA ALL OVER, I AM A CRIMINAL.............

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

25. I think Britney looks better than we have seen her in a long time. She can go shopping, if she wants, just like the rest of us. She wasn't driving. That's what her Security Guard is for. I wish that Stupid Police Chief would enforce the Stalking Laws for all celebrities - not just Britney. You know, the Police Chief who called mentally ill Britney an "Air Head". Does he still have his job? His butt should have been fired !

Posted at 9:26PM on Feb 26th 2008 by D.D.
***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Agreed. Thanks for reminding everyone!

richard pierce

What a dumb C U Next Tuesday . . . Even redneck morons know not to park in a red zone.

Terry

Her just standing there was an act...Ooooooh what do I do ? snap click, Walk forward? snap storm, What day is it?

They should keep that body gaurd, If he dose not quit tonight that is

April Fouels

ALL OF LAW ENFORCEMENT KNOWS THEY ARE UNDER THE SPOT-LIGHT, SOME RUN LIKE RATS, OTHERS CHOOSE TO HIDE, ALL WILL COME OUT IN THE WASH, THE BOLD NOW CHOOSE TO BE HARD-ASSES, NOT FOR LONG, WHEN THE WHIP COMES DOWN, IT WILL COME DOWN HARD. THE CHIEFS, AND SUPERIORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED, THE DAY OF RECONING IS SOON TO BE HERE. ALL BETS ARE OFF. CALL YOUR VEGAS PEOPLE, THE SLAMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,, IS SOOOOOOON

toomanydoggies

She's starting to look like Elvis' mama. Lay off the pork chops Brit.

Cindy

Why are you all so mean? Do you really know anything about her? None of us know what is happening in her life. She should be able to enjoy a Starbucks and go shopping just like any of us....

recharger02127

I have to agree with Len. K
she looks and lives for the press...really. If the press makes you sick..er and stresses you out why wouldn't you avoid situations like this? I want to clarify that I think she is bi-polar and there is no joy in that but this "conservatorship" stuff isn't working because letting her run around everywhere without underwear, letting her go head first into unhealthy situations with the paps instead of taking her home and out of the picture and or letting her stabilize on the meds?

I never really felt she was great at her music but you have to admire someone who reaches her level of "one time stardom" now I have moved through laughing at the antics (a year plus ago), to being sad for her and her obvious mental healh issues to just saying... I don't care. I hope she gets better but until someone makes her see reality and really takes comand instead of just holding on to the money she is just going to keep going deeper and deeper into bi-polar hell. One more thing...I hear she is now worth 30 Million from 100 Million only 2.5 years ago. Being that this is hollywood and seeing how brittney loves to spend - I see her money gone in no less than 2 years and no more than 5. I hope she gets better but its time to face the facts. At this point her family is just enabling her. This is so sad.

This is what she loves, let make no difference about it. She has no career and this is all the attention she gets from the paps and other crazys. Name another celeb that goes to Starbucks, malls and the corner gas station everyday!

Posted at 8:57PM on Feb 26th 2008 by Lenn K.

news

The Police should take those papp, car
and crush there car so the papp can't Britney
picture again they are crazy

news

BRITNEY DON'T
FORGET THE
STARBUCKS
IS CLOSED
TONIGHT , I
GUEST NO STARBUCKS
FOR BRITNEY TONIGHT
SHE WILL GO NUTS
NO STARBUCKS TONIGHT
FOR BRITNEY/////////

Julie

I really hope Los Angeles will pass a law requiring some physical distance between these paps and the celebrities. It is so out of control, it is unreal.