Blue Collar Dude -- Do As I Say, Not As I Do

2/27/2008 2:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ron White from The Blue Collar Comedy Tour swore to our cameraman last night he wouldn't get into his car and get a DWI. Then he proceed to get into his car and drive away. Huh?

In between his promise and the breaking of said promise, White explained how comedy is like oral sex. It makes more sense when he says it.

smartypants

Redneck.

HEY IDIOTS!

umm i don't think rednecks wear suits douchebag. he's hilarious.

required

i love that guy!! it doesn't matter how many cigars or scotches he has in one day... he's still ok to drive. it's his norm. but WHAT IS UP WITH THE PURSE?!? did not look like a man bag at all!

smartypants

Katie, I am a redneck if ya didn't know. Hence the joke. And yes rednecks wear suits with boots and a cowboy hat all the time.

RobN

He's totally sober. Hasn't had a drink in 10+ years. Where's the story exactly, other than the fact that he's a celebrity and didn't do anything totally embarassing. And he's right about the BJ.

cjs

His BOOK is one of the best autobiographies that I've ever read, VERY funny and at times painfully honest.. he cuts himself NO slack. Seriously read it.

Ooooo Noooo!

Hmmmm an 8 minute BJ? Something tells me it takes a lot longer to get this guy off. Based on the car -- I'll bet there no fear of gagging.

He's Boring now

if hes sober for 10+ years as someone said here, wtf is he showing adulation to drinking for to others? the guys a liar and a loser if true.

Foxworthy should put him back in the hole he crawled out of if this is the shtick he's pulling on people..how are people to know he's actually sober and doest live the life he portrays and glorifies for others to follow?

shallow

Miss Scarlet

He's a comedian...which means he's an actor, so you're the loser, shallow

Jackie

thats not just some blue collar dude.... thats Ron Tater Salad White.. hes my fav hes hilarious!!!

Jamie

I adore R.W. As far as Foxworthy goes, he's made me laugh from time to time but homestly, his delivery on stage sounds like someone is tweaking his balls with clothespins.

BigTicket

Ron White rocks!

spikept-the-Poet

He doesn't drink. TMZ should know that...

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I LOVE RON WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM , LOVE HIM!

steph

I LOVE Ron "TATER SALAD" !!!! He's my favorite guy in the Blue Collar tour!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments