Whoa!

2/27/2008 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 32-year-old UCLA grad resurfaced at a Beverly Hills event celebrating the 60th anniversary of Israel's independence on Tuesday, looking like buttah! Such a punim!
Mayim Bialik
In 2000, Mayim received a bachelor's degree in neuroscience and Hebrew/Jewish studies.

Mayim gave birth to a son in 2005. According to IMDB, she also adopted a whale, a wolf and a manatee.

Gigi

I see her often at the Encino CVS where I work the evening shift. Her attire is always a complete mess, hair not combed, dirty looking clothes, etc.....etc.... She's always pleasant & smiling but I get the weird feeling that she's not all there, upstairs .

Ellie

Her credentials are impressive. However, she needs to get a haircut, style and color. And then she needs a nose job, and I think she would look great. She just looks blah, not ugly. You people are so mean.

booyeah

did she also play the wicked witch of the west ?

stefano

She looks like a young Bob Dylan!!!

ewwww!

Seriously, she should experiment with plastic surgery.....or she should have been on the SWAN....YIKES!

Lily S.

Don't know who she is. Don't care how she looks. But the Jimmy Durante clip on you tube was wonderful for those of us old enough to remember him.

Kat

She had a PhD in science. What do you all have now? Looks aren't everything.

Odin

She looks like a combo of all the things she adopted

Matt

Just think of what that bush looks like... thigh to thigh baby.

Matt

She doesn't have a Ph.D. in "Science," the caption says she has a Bachelor's degree in "neuroscience" which is pretty worthless.

Ben

Exactly right, Steph....at least she's not posted on here after having tons of plastic surgery for you all to give her crap about......no one can win with you people.

KA

She is a women who is comfortable with herself.She has grown into a great women and has never been in trouble like some child actors.Give her a break. Her parents probably invested her money from the show wisely and that afforded her to go to college to get an education and live her life with ease.For all you who are judging her on her looks , look at yourself and what YOU have become and done with your life,
For a women to go out in public with no makeup has confidence with who she is.I commend her for what she has become.

GO HILL!

I'm 33 and while Mayim and I look much younger for our ages, I can't believe how much better I look. I am beautiful compared to her. I mean, like MOVIE STAR pretty compared to her. And trust me, I was a hideous looking young person up until my mid 20's, when things got slightly better. (My looks can be summed up in the before and after of the chick in The Princess Diaries. I look a lot like Anne Hathaway. And yes, I am aware that Hathaway is no great beauty compared to the rest)
But who cares about me, I'm a nobody. Back to Mayim. Let's face reality. Mayim did not make it in Hollywood after Blossom because of her LOOKS. Which is sad and sucks because I remember her as talented. But she is so ugly she makes Sarah Jessica Parker look hot and I mean in the FACE not just body. Really, it's no wonder she's never seen around.

Ali

she had to go the "brains" route, she has nothing else going for her. TMZ please warn us about these, it was like a slap in the face. and matt LOL

rod munch

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! She is so ugly Barf !