It's Mister King, If You're Nasty

2/29/2008 10:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking confused as ever, Larry King took some dancing lessons from Janet Jackson last night -- and it's every bit as incredible as you think.

Thank the God of Areolas there were no wardrobe malfunctions.

Lindsey

That man is becoming so senile. Old age has been kicking his ass recently. Poor guy needs to retire

JM

oh shush down ME, NO ONE wants to hear it

ME

I bet his wife his screwing the pool boy on the side. Those kids look like her not him. Do they look like the pool boy????

bill park

PLEASE RETIRE LARRY KING AND TAKE BARBARA WALTERS WITH YOU! YOU BOTH ARE THE BIGGEST EGOMANIACS IN THE WORLD!

JJ

My God!!! Larry HANG it up!!! You are not relevant anymore.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

TOO HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JANET GOOD SAVE AT THE END WITH THE WALTZ LIKE LARRY USED TO DO IN THE 1800'S WHEN HE WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManOnTheMoon

I love how Larry wore his jeans with the always present suspenders. Must have thought it would make him look hip and cool for the kids. Poor guy, I thought his arm might snap off, he looks that brittle.

Sick of people calling her the victim

Larry just wanted Janet to pat him on the butt. Janet looks awesome! Larry, not so much, but he's a good sport.

Christopher

I'm sure that was the first time in Larry King's 200 years that he was ever touched by a black person. BTW, how is Shawn's country music career coming along?

katmoon

awww.,, I love Janet Jackson. That was so cute to watch them dancing.

katmoon

awww.,, I love Janet Jackson. That was so cute to watch them dancing.

Cammie

During the past two to three years, LKL has been involved in a deepening erosion. It's unfortunate he did not hang up the show when he was at the top of his game (same can be said for Barbara Walters). He, finally, pushed me over the edge with his repeated interviews with the "boys" involved with the ANS saga.

The interview last night was terrible....I don't believe for a minute JJ's the demure and innocent person she wants the public to believe.

gardner

sorry, but IMO that IS a wardrobe malfunction, janet...

tmzsucks

this guy is a certified moron- does he even know right from left? is he really this stupid- my 3 yr old niece could follow that step-Larry, take out the shoulder pads and go eat a sandwich for once- #3 on the Death Pool,-- "Dirtnap City, HELLO!"

Kacky

He looks like someone taught him an aerobics routine and it keeps creeping in. Slow learner!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments