Let's Do It for Johnny, Man!

2/29/2008 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 41-year-old (left) resurfaced -- along with Judd Nelson (right) -- at a birthday party in West Hollywood on Wednesday, looking dope.
C.Thomas Howell and Judd Nelson
Howell was a junior rodeo circuit champion and was once married to his "Soul Man" co-star Rae Dawn Chong.

In 2003, C. Thomas was hospitalized for four weeks when his appendix ruptured. He lost 45 lbs. after doctors removed three feet of his intestine. He has since fully recovered.

'Memba Them?! -- click to launch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

cthfans

so what he is still a good looking guy i adore him outsiders and the hitcher are my fave one and the steely man too he is who he is and best wish for his health

Chris

OMG! He is completely unrecognizable! I sure was crushing on him back in The old days...

scully

I went to school with C. Thomas Howell. Icannot believe he looks so old and crusty. Father time looks as if he has marched across his face! YIKES!

nobodystealsmyidentity

I do understand he had a serious health issue, which can age anyone before their time. I'm not knocking him or anything, but IMO, I think he looks about 10 years older than Judd... and Judd, of course, will always look *beautiful* to me! Lose "40" lbs? "Monster" nostrils? Has the radiation from your computer damaged your eyesight? He's perfect just the way he is, and looks absolutely fantastic for his age, and it sounds to me like certain posters on here have jealousy issues about this! I hope I look as good as him when I'm his age in 3 years! You look GREAT Judd, keep up the good work... I'm proud of you! ;)

elisa r

I am really glad to see he is well after the appendiz thing. He is still handsome as ever and is still one of my favorite actors. I am in awe of his abiity to balance his family and acting and especially the fact that he has not ended up as a lowlife drug adict child star. He's still going strong and he is my idol. I alos love this picture because Judd Nelson is great and it is cool to see a picture of them together.

I wonder where he buys his clothes, I like his jeans. very young and modern,

she

Stay gold, coke freak nostril dude

claire