For LiLo, It's Easy Leaving Green

3/2/2008 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A day in the life of LiLo is no cakewalk. It's hard work getting your shopping done with a thousand paps hot on your trail. TMZ caught the rehabbed actress this week giving her plastic a workout at one of her fave high-end boutiques.
Lindsay Lohan -- click to launch
And even though the store was pricey, she need not worry -- staying sober has saved her some scratch.

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

Lola

first bitches

me

boo i totally disagree I read the whole thing, and I think you make a valid point. There's a lot of rhetoric on this subject out there, but few know how to cut to the heart of the issue as well as you. Bravo! A++++++

Party 'till you die!

I wish she would eat a poison apple and fall asleep for a long time! Let some future generation deal with her stupidity! I've had enough of this nasty idiot!

me

ah! shes dressed scary why do those kind of hats scare me?

Shae

OMG! Did you hear about Lilo?? She shops! God forbid she gets caught wearing the same outfit twice like Vivica :0

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Makae it happen....you are sick to wish death to Linsday...what is "makae?"
I wish you would explain how you wish death to a young girl? I dare you to tell me!

woo hoo

Fire Crotch!

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

shopping her a** off is gonna keep her from drinking ?? almost !

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

These people must think we're duma** ses the one who keep advertising autos-xx.com or my.*date.com or millionaire*date.com to click on that! they can "shove it" where the sun will never shine !!

Lenn K.

I thought she was broke on her ass?

Bubblebunny

Suri looks just like L. Ron Hubbard's baby pix, especially the broad nose. I hope to heaven that they are not raising this little Princess too wierdly. Time will tell. She is still a cutie, and seems to have a sweet personality in clips I have seen. Little kids are resilient, but Tom and Kate are a bit strange, folks. Almost as strange as balloon lips Angelina and Blonde Boy. Their kids are also sweet, cute, and unique. But, did you see the name of the gum Angelina bought Maddox ? Penis gum ??? She thought it was funny. He's a little boy, for heaven's sake-get some common sense- Devilina . What do you think ?

Bubblebunny

Yah, I saw the gum story on US Weekly.com The gum actually had a label that read, "I LOVE MY PENIS". How old is that kid, 5 ? Like my Mom would have ever given me something like that. Angelina Tattoo I Love to Cut Myself and Do It With Girls Jolie is definitely a Wierd Duckette and should be checked out before she brings any more little kids to fruition. The idea of having an International Brood of Humans is cool, however, with HER as the Mom ? UH, NO...

heather

I don't think she's sober. She's out every night. She seems like she's relasped. PARTY NAKED!!!!!