Wacko Jacko Pushes for Hillary

3/2/2008 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a bizarre clip montage, Jack Nicholson uses various characters he played in the past to sway voters towards Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. The creepy factor: that all the characters in the video are some of the most evil people he's ever played -- most of which were insane!

Someone might want to tell Jack that this video might actually benefit Obama's campaign.

Beverly

I must say I really don't care what and who9 the "star" in Hollywood vote for. They are not the Average people cnd cannot relate to us people like you and me.
We struggle day to day work hard to live paycheck to paycheck. Wake up White America...............

Obama and his wife are known racist the only thing I heard from her was this is frist time she is proud to be American. Honestly do you want that kind of person or persons in our Whitehouse. One the other hand you have Hillary good old Hillary and Bill Clinton. What a jpoke. She lies and lies has no personality at all. Do you want a liar in White house. She will help foreignors more than Americans. Thge Americans are suffering here and no one has recognized it. Then there is McCain who is 71 years old. I have to go with Mc Cain he is the best one in the race. He has a record to show us where the other two don't just actions that enough for me certainly not to vote for Obama or Hillary.

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

Christopher

Jack Nicholson has jumped the shark.

MC Shugga

needs more cowbell

sherrybabe

that man is creepy ... I do not think he will help her campaign she should just bow out gracefully ... and let Obama concentrate on defreating McCain...

Barbara Ann

This in no way voices my political choice but it is ridiculous that people who view this endorsement video will not be able to see anything but the "characters" that Nicholson played? Please do not tell me that the majority of Americans are all that, well for lack of ANY other word...STUPID?? The focus is on the "lines" being said, NOT the character Nicholson played in a MOVIE....Hello???!!

Dear God, GROW UP AMERICA!!!

BUDMAN

I THINK ITS TIME JACK THREW HIS HAT INTO THE RING! I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!

Brooke

I'm sorry, but after veiwing the clip and reading what TMZ had wrote about the fact he used the most evil of characters he played, well I got my first laugh of the morning. That is too true and too funny!

MushNiki

The Lines!! The Lines! Its all about the Lines...not the characters that were being portrayed at the time the lines were said I agree 100% Barbara Ann Why does it automatically represent "evil" when theres a narrow minded thought, there are more ways than one to look at any situation

Definitely Grow Up America! An independent "opinion" does not represent everyone's opinion!!!

Michelle

Jack Nicholson, and this video clip, aren't going to help Hillary's campaign--should help Obama's campaign, however. He is amusing, but people do not respect his opinion, and this video certainly won't help. Are we sure he isn't for Obama?

Gordy

Poor Jack. I agree. When an actor who has kept his political stance confidential decides to take an obvious stand....they have jumped the shark. See: Barbara Streisand, Sean Penn, Susan Sarandon, etc. We actually like celebrities better when they shut up and act.

sandydc

Okay, that was a perspective that never occurred to me as I watched this hilarious video. Pretty humorless reaction, IMO.

But, then Hillary just can't win, can she? She gets blasted for NOT having a sense of humor. Then her campaign releases a video with tongue firmly in cheek and she's blasted, I guess, for actually HAVING a sense of humor. As my grandma used to say, she can't win for loosin'. And the key word right there is SHE.

I'm kind of surprised to learn that TMZ is right in there on the Obama Spin Machine.

GMAN

STOP THES B,S,!!! The media which is owned by republican is pushing for obama, look how they treat him and not a bad word anywhere in the press on him,,,they know that he will never beat mccain,but hillary has enough inside people in the goverment to possibly beat him ,, where do you think obama is getting all his money,, democrats need to look at whats really going on

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

No one 4 prez !! well maybe george clooney !?

GM

Hitlery was never going to win, and I am sorry to see that she will be losing to Obsama.
It would have been far more fun to see her flailing and frying in the general election, producing a landslide for the OLD GUY.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments