Matt Dillon Snaps at the Pint-Sized Pap

3/3/2008 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matt Dillon decided not to shoot his snide remarks at one of the adult photogs at Il Fornaio -- instead spewing an insult to the only underaged snapper on the sidewalk, Austin.

Wahhh. I'm Matt Dillon. Wahhhh.

Damien

"I just called a few of my friends and we just followed him to his car".

Yeah, very curteous, brat.

Big Daddy

Very interesting, thanks

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dillon should be gratefull that anyone would want his photo. I wish these celebs would read the posts at TMZ. They sure would get a real reality check on themselves. Dillon, your no BFD.

Party 'till you die!

These kids need some detention and a good washing with soap for playing with these paps!

Anonymous 4.12.08 Expect us

Great job parenting. Instead of trying to interest your freak of a kid into contributing something worthwhile in life, you allow him to follow people with a camera. Let's all see how far he comes in life in 20 years.

Kid needs a haircut, and keep his ass of the streets at night. Don't go crying over his casket when he dies doing something stupid. Idiots.

Lenn K.

He hasn't been the same since Cameron Diaz kicked him to the curb.

skeptical at best

Well that's too damn bad. If he wants to play with the big dogs then he better expect this kind of treatment. He doesn't get any breaks b/c he's underage.

Party 'till you die!

He better hope Michael Jackson never wants an interview! Wanna pet my monkey? eeee hoooo! shama lang!

Tangie

What is this KID doing on the street saying he is a pap?!? On another note, I am SICK of rude "celebs" acting this way. I really wish we would get over this obsession with them and forget about them. They are ungrateful. I really liked Matt Dillion and when I see people I like acting this way, I am no longer a fan.

Party 'till you die!

He should follow the masters and go for Jamie Lynn Spears!

Chilli

@12 Great spam you twit.

agent smith

Good move on a croaking career Matt...dummy.

Kelli

Matt needs therapy. I have always enjoyed his movies but he seems like a miserable person.

c

Ummm, the only child abuse going on is allowing the under age teenager to work as a Pap. TMZ you shouldn't encourage them to walk, work, or be around and do this at all. Set some morals and boundaries in your Pap world. Please.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments