The Hulk's Sexy Body Slam?

3/4/2008 2:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Check out Hulk Hogan's reported mistress, Christiane Plante, doing her best MySpace/Facebook pose. Plante is a former close friend of Brooke Hogan ... but then she went all, 'ooh, I'm totally gonna hook up with your hot old dad.' And, as you may have guessed, the friendship went downhill from there.

Brooke lashed out against Plante in a rant on her MySpace blog (which has since been removed) stating, "When your best friend and one of your closest family members that you have loved unconditionally since your first day on this earth, betrays you together, you could MAYBE find it in yourself to forgive one day...but you will NEVER forget the hurt they caused you and how it hurt the people who mean the most to you."

And then she probably removed Plante from her top friends.

Connie

Brooke's friend...she looks quite haggard. How old is she?

Rustyvain

# 3 seriously? Semi-Hot?

What part of the old man do you like? Is it the receding hairline mixed with synthetic doll hair or are you attracted to his Frankenstein walk complete with the knuckle dragging and crippling arthritis? Oh now he is alledgely "sexing" Brooks childhood X-BFF?

HULK WOULD GAG A MAGGOT ON A GUT WAAGON!!!

Connie

Is she really 33? She looks much older, could have fooled me!

wasted days and wasted nights

All right, Ali, good for you--I hope you get the t-shirt and the matching Britney sunglasses :) And boo-hiss to the fake Ali, yohoho.

Dawn Day

Please note when commenting on TMZ...

Your name:
(Required, can be anything you'd like, but be aware that these names are NOT unique - more than one person can have the same name)

That blows that theory about who is being 'fake'. Get over yourselves people!

whatever

#16 Tossed Salad you are hilarious! I love how you referred to his hair as "synthetic doll hair". That is so dead on!

sammygirl

She is so much hotter than Linda..............

ME

ANOTHER GOLDIGGER AFTER HIS MONEY.

Otis

Tear that hot as*up Hulk!!!

malik

Uhh maybe I am just a slow learner but can someone please explain to me how it ripped apart the Hogan "family" if it occurred after linda the tranny left my man Hulk. what is he supposed to sit around diddlin' hisself all day. I say go for it Hulk, if that bitch wants out then she should just get ta steppin' with whatever she brought into the marriage with her, cause she sure didn't contribute anything while she was in it. they are all trying to cash in on hulk's fame...

Bri

well we see why you call yourself likdafreak. I'm sure you're very happy in a true and loving relationship... just diddlin and making loads of contributions with your keen mind and positive attitude!!

Anya

Tossed Salad, "gag a maggot on a gut wagon", roflao, never heard that one before. thanks for the chuckle.
I simply don't understand why anyone would criticize the Hogan family, fine upstanding people who have worked so hard to promote family values and decency. Take Dad; now here is a man who has spent his life being a role model for small children by promoting fitness while participating in a clean no-contact sport full of softspoken drug-free athletes. Mom is a gentile lady with natural golden locks, trim figure and anyone who has ever watched their show can see what a fine example she has set for the lovely teenage daughter Brooke. This talented young beauty already has an album available on which you can hear her fine vocal stylings which match her creative fashion sense. Younger brother Nick has already carved out his own niche as a race car enthusiast who advocates safety on the road. It is just so unfair that people are quick to judge this wholesome tribe, Nelsons for the new millenium.

FrankTheCrank

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE HULKSTER!!!

His old wife was such a prude. Hulk is getting all that built up stuff out of him now.

Bang her head on the headboard for me!!!

Packer fan

Hey Bite me It's " Favre" Stupid Guess your not a Packer fan

The Erudite Quagmire

If Linda REALLY wants to get back at Terry she needs to do a sex tape with a hot younger man! Hell I know I would volunteer for it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments