The Queen Travels By Freight

3/4/2008 4:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night, we saw a side of Queen Elizabeth II that left our jaws hitting our finger bowls.

During a behind-the-tiara BBC documentary (shown here on "20/20"), Her Royal Highness threw a hissy fit over a broken elevator. How veddy veddy awesome is that!?

ME

LOL

his fav brunette

how was that a "hissy fit"???? ill show you hissy fit......

louise

wELL, IT WAS A PROBLEM GIVEN THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF HOSTING A DIPLOMATIC DINNER AND THE WIFE OF THE MAIN GUEST ..THE PRESIDENT OF SOMETHING (I CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH COUNTRY)COULDN'T PHYSICALLY CLIMB THE STAIRS....CONTEXT IS EVERYTHING TMZ.....

Meekrab

"veddy, veddy".....you have the Queen of England speaking German. Now that's an insult! Well done.

ATLchick

I loved it. The Queen is so very very cool.

whatevah

uh - hissy fit??? wtf?

Leti

I wasn't a hissy fit. I saw the whole program last night and I found her to be very gracious. I have new respect for her and all that she has to deal with. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.

hello

I'm trying to figure out what part of this is considered a hissy fit. She seemed to handle it very graciously.
Is this the media's way of spinning a story again by using misleading words?

pookie

TMZ, you are idiots and pot stirrers....she has class, brains and style and NEVER threw a "hissy fit".

OCD

I didn't see a hissy fit, either. Actually, I thought she was cute and spunky.

Go Granny!

Kevin

Hissy fit? Where?

Jillian

HEADS WILL ROLL!!!! sorry, just a little Henry VIII humor.

richiek

Someone needs to look up "hissy fit" in the dictionary or do a google search! Another example of such great editing!!!

Nor Cal Reader

Now now... Remember everyone, this is British Royalty. Maybe that WAS a "hissy fit" by Royal standar...... I can't do it. THAT WAS NOT A HISSY FIT!! THIS IS!!!! Hey TMZ: Are you writing this crap just to PISS OFF your readers??!?

Sorry. Lost it there. I'm okay now.

disgusted

I'm getting sick of TMZ sensationalizing headlines and text, enticing you to watch the associated video, only to discover there is nothing remotely accurate about their account. Things are blown up and exaggerated to a disgusting level. So much so, that I find myself no longer desiring to visit this site. I think you stoop to pathetic tactics to try and entice readers. What was once a good entertainment news source has become tacky and untrustworthy. I'm outta here.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments