Heidi and the Tots Conquer the Horde

3/5/2008 4:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Klum wasn't expecting so much attention yesterday when she and the little ones got swarmed by paps in Beverly Hills. Still Mama Klum snatched up the tots, and just like a true runway legend, she just stone-faced her way right through the madness.
Klum and Kids -- click to launch

Disgusted

I'm DISGUSTED by peoples comments towards Heidi Klums children. Cmon people it's 2008 - let's get over this racism!!! Heidi first child had a white father. She was pregnant with her daughter when she met Seal, whom she's had 2 boys with. Everyone has the right to fall in love with whomever they want. There is nothing wrong with an interracial couple. Why don't all the haters spend more time trying to make themselves better people, rather than throwing racist, 1950s hate towards these beautiful kids. GROW UP!!

Oscar in Miami Beach

Two different fathers,one white and the other blacker than a moonless nignt called like a piniped "Seal". Also the latter is uglier than a bugger hanging from your nose. So the poor boy has to go thru life with the stigma. He'll probably end up with all the problem these kids have later in life. I'm so sorry for him.

tony thomas

I think she is still one of the beautiful women in America .We all love her very much She is number one in my book

whatever

22. Isn't it cold and lonely in your little racist world? Do us all a favor and jump off the nearest cliff!

Awe what's the matter "Spooge" can't compete with your little white stub?
TexasChick: A little unedumacated are we? Texas should be ashamed of you!

Posted at 4:02PM on Mar 5th 2008 by Once you go black...

I'm ashamed of her admitting she's from here. I apologize on her behalf of her being so racist and retarded! Not all Texans are like this trash....only the ones living in a trailer with 17 children from different father who happen to be in jail. (for example: TexasChick)

ME

oh plz everyone says something negative about another race .... you are no better than me or anyone else

Oscar in Miami Beach

The world hate americans because we are number 1. We are the best in the world and so, everybody envy us and would like to come here and so, hate everybody that is here already. If it was not so, why the hell we have 12 million mexicans illegaly here, the number of illegal chinese have never been counted but they are thousands. South americans (peruvians, colombians, argentinians, chileans and the like) are also here by the thousands. Who cares to hate number 2 or number 3, they are garbage. Only number 1 is worth hating. I'm very proud that the rest of the world hates us. It reinforces my believe that we are the best in the world.

aSiF

LORI SHUT YOU PIE HOLE.

aSiF

I always wondered what racist *ssholes do in the afternoon - now I know ! They post stupid comments on TMZ.

ethansmom06

I cannot believe the amount of people who post racist comments about Heidi Klum everytime the show her kids or Seal on here. It is non of your business who she marries or has children with. If people would learn to mind their own business and "tend to their own cat killing" the world would be a better place. and Texas chick it can happen in your own family would you shun your family member or their "mixed children"

MiMI

God ..Heidi's kids with Seal...look nothing like either one of them....they look adopted. what a waste of good genes

Nuff_Said

TEXAS CHIC EUROPEANS DO NOT HATE AMERICANS AND YES #9 WE DONT HAVE THE SAME PREDUDICE THAT THERE IS HERE...I AM EUROPEAN SO I AM SPEAKING FROM THE HORSES MOUTH SO TO SPEAK NOT HIS ASS....

justafu

First of all let's be real because some of you are mad because Seal is knocking the bottom out of a fine white lady & she luvs it. Secondly you're upset because your racist asses couldn't find enough animals to have sex with so now you're mad!!! GET OVER IT!!!

paige

Is it racist to say that kid's fugly as Hell?

sassy 123

Its too bad people are so ignorant! some of these comments people make are just pathetic!
They are her CHILDREN leave her alone, it doesnt matter if one is white and the other is not, and she didnt adopt her son from a foreign country, just because he has dark skin doesnt mean he came from africa, and whats going on with the paps? Stay out of her way for Gods sake, she has her kids with her

Lori

Seal and Heidi are the real deal Most of you are jealous big time of there devotion and love for one another. The color ones skin has nothing to do with it. I like her. I think she is gorgeous and a beautiful woman. I hope they remain happy forever.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments