Jamie Spears: So What's the Deal With K-Fed?

3/5/2008 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is this going to piss off Kevin Federline? TMZ is at the law office of Stacy Phillips waiting for Michael Sands' deposition.

Stacy wants Sands to spill the beans on what went down while he was the PR flack for Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Daddy's lawyer.

Jamie is the co-conservator for Brit, which may explain his presence. The real question -- Sands has split from Kaplan after an ugly break-up and the PR guy is pissed. He's about to arrive.

Stay tuned ...

Big Daddy

very interesting nice one

bj penn

FlBiker

More Drama from the baby-momma?

Fred

Wow, allegations from a disgruntled ex-employee. I'm sure his comments will be taken with more than a grain of salt...

Jizy

I wanna be Brits next babay-daddy!

huckbilly

Agree with FADEDYOUTHBLOG.

We don't care about these layers... Old good days are over, the bitch is locked now.

We need new things.

Yep, they are going to learn how Loser-fed and his devil lawyer Kapplan plotted to ruin Brit by hiring Sands to ruin her in the media and drive her over the edge, so Loser-fed could live off of her for the next 18 years off, while Kapplan rakes in as much of her money as possible...Why else did Kapplan fire Sands? Did he not do exactly what he was hired for....all will come out!!

jollyex

Yeah, Sands now works for Lutfi. Does anyone really think that after leaving Kapaln with his panties in a bunch and jumping the fence to Sam's side that anyone should believe a single word that falls out of Sands' mouth??

jollyex

BTW....Penn....No. As far as I can tell, no one has yet confirmed nor denied that story but I've been checking.

bill

The story has been denied by insiders, but who knows?

DIANE T

Jamie is there to hear what Michael Sands has to say.
Remember, he's being deposed by BRITNEY's side.

I find the legal story much more interesting than seeing Britney running around from place to place.

me

I hope it comes out that Jamie has been conspiring with KFed to keep the kids from Brit, which has obviously been happening. Now, Jamie is blackmailing his own daughter, saying you can see the kids, but only if you let me control you and your money...sick stuff.

anonymous

This whole thing with that idiot Sands was being gleefully reported by X17 yesterday....they are making it out to be a big deal, but personally, I don't think Sands is credible. He got fired and he's pissed...he jumped into Lutfi's camp and in hopes of big bucks and is trying to cause damage to the conservatorship . He's also trying to get back at Kaplan. Why everyone is so weird about Kaplan, I have no idea...he's a lawyer and he does what he is paid to do. I get annoyed with all of the negative sly comments about Kevin as well.

Janet

# 7 you are right on! Brit was so set up!

tennishottie

I just don't care about all of this. We all know that Britney got screwed. NOW, the thing I DO care about is that blonde good looking guy that works for TMZ and he is always on the TMZ TV Show. Now if I had that precious thing to look at every day, my life would be complete. Britney needs to go after him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments