Eva Longoria's

Grand Opening

3/8/2008 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria opened her new restaurant Beso last night -- taking steps toward securing her future when "Desperate Housewives" goes off the air, and she can't find work.

Also out in L.A.: Mario "AC Slater" Lopez, Nicolette Sheridan, Kyle MacLachlan, Michael Rapaport and William H. Macy attended Eva's watering hole. Jonah Hill shopped on Robertson, Lauren Conrad celebrated her birthday, and Rebecca Romijn and Vanessa WIlliams looked smoking hot in Hollywood.

Cp3o

Thanks for the interesting news

TmZ Fan

1st..what about Tony's money?

Sabrina

You forgot to add Longoria will have something to do once her marriage ends. Which will be any day now, She is such an attention-whore. Despite being married Longoria deparately continues to flirt with other men, Mario Lopez etc... even though she is " happily married." Yeah, right.

Lenn K.

#2 I agree, there's something funny about this marriage I can't put my finger on, But I don't give it two years. Spending all that money on the wedding will prove to be stupid.

Chihuahua

Why is this woman considered good-looking? Her jaw and cheeks look like a chimpanzee. Goes to show you what good hair and make-up can do.

Old School

I agree she NEEDS the food joint becuase when she tried to cross over into films it didn't work so well and her best days are behind her we all know that including her it looks like now.

Old School

Another Lousey Mexican resturant? just what LA needs!

obama osama

I can't wait to Throw-Up there.

Peace

lg

Another birthday for Lauren Conrad...it's every time you turn around! She must be a 104 by now!

Moose

It is a tough call. I don't know who is more talentless, Mario Lopez or Wilmer Valderrama. IMO, between the two of them, I doubt they have two brain cells to rub together.

Peter Pan syndrome. Both child actors. IMO, both never grew up.

scarlett

Is Terri Hatcher too good to show up?

noitall

THIS NO-TALENT MIDGET WILL TRY ANYTHING TO BE SUCCESSFUL !!!....IF THIS RESTAURANT IS AS BAD AS HER MOVIES, ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE IN FOR SOME SERIOUS FOOD POISONING .......................

shirliana

WHERE WAS HER HUSBAND ON HER SO -CALLED GRAND OPENING OF HER RESTAURANT/./ AS USUAL (mARIO lOPEZ) WAS WITH HER... WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THOSE TWO??????????????????????? WHEREVER SHE GOES OR COOKS AT HER HOUSE...MARIO IS AT HER HOUSE...DOES HER HUBBY KNOWS ALL THAT.....
EVA LONGORIA IS A SHOW OFF ...... AND A WHORE/// WHEN HER HUSBAND FINDS OUT EVERYTHING... MARRIAGE WILL GO DOWN HILL.. I CANNOT STAND THIS BITCH... SHE THINKS SHE IS ** ALL THAT **.. JUST COOL OFF EVA

Twinker

Let's hope she can procure meat froma reliable source....Growing up in Texas, Eva was so poor her dad would go hunt and forage for food by tresspassing in nearby woods near their home....I am sure they really ate "roadkill".

I think the best idea would be for Eva and Jessica Simpson to go into business together since they are the biggest bunch of stupid ever raised in Texas.

D hates haterz

I can't why people are hating so much. People like you make this world a worse place. Seriously can't anyone be happy for other people. I know what it is, its just because you're all upset because all you guys are nothing in this world and will never be anything!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments