Suicide Call to Heather Locklear's House Bogus

3/9/2008 6:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

heather locklearTMZ has learned the Ventura County Fire Department and two paramedics units were sent to the home of Heather Locklear yesterday after getting a "suicide attempt" call. Sources say the person they responded to was Heather Locklear -- however paramedics quickly determined there was no suicide attempt.

Capt. Barry Parker of the Ventura County Fire Department tells TMZ they received a 911 call last night and went to Locklear's home in Thousand Oaks, but the call did not originate from her home. An engine, a squad and two ambulances were dispatched. When they arrived, they spoke to Heather and found "no problem."

A Fire Department source added, "If there was a problem, we would have taken her with us."

Calls to Heather's rep were not immediately returned.

Ron Giles

does any one know if "Heather_locklear_0" on yahoo messenger is for real or is it someone else

Ron Giles

DOES ANYONE KNOW if "heather_locklear_0" ON YAHOO MESSENGER is REAL OR an IMPERSONATOR

raggedy

This story makes no sense

zzz

Wow, great non-story TMZ.

Potatoheadgroove

I'd hit it, even on a stretcher

Kelli

WHY! WHY do you find the goofiest pictures of people? I mean it's ok for the OJs but Heather is cute. I hope everyone was ok. Why were they called? LAME!

lighteningdodger

I heard she called her friend, Sue Icide.

Lisa

Don't you mean Agoura Hills? If she lived in Woodland Hills (which she doesn't) then LAFD would have responded, not Ventra County. DUH.

Mariah

Kelli/not the nutty one: Thank you for clarifying. I am getting most confused by all this Kelli/Fran business. Glad the "real" Kelli is still around. That is why I had to go from just "annie" to"annie2" because there was some freak calling herself annie who people had started to get all riled over as well. It was pissing me off (granted, annie is just slightly common and , no, I don't hold the patent on the name or anything). Anyhoo, glad to see you are still here!

Prince Von A-Hole

Stories made up by TMZ turned out to be bogus

Ms. X

This story makes no sense. Why would all the emergency responders go to her house if there was no problem? I wonder if they are covering up for her? I guess Sambora and Richards have driven her crazazy!

Prince Von A-Hole

That gosh dar Ashton

Kelli

Annie2, it doesn't matter how many times I try and change my name, the nut always knows it. Dinnertime at the prison is over about now everyday this time. Fran will be back but thanks. Anyhoo, I hope Heather is ok and her kids. lol

Boxy Roxy

"there", not "their". Are second graders writing this stuff during the weekend?

LAME

They are very under educated people working at TMZ! Don't they get some kind of tax break for hiring people straight from jail?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments