Jessica - "No Way" She's Bunking with Troops

3/10/2008 8:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson's big concert for the troops in Kuwait is being touted as a gift for the men and women in uniform, but it's costing someone big bucks – hundreds of thousands of dollars.

What's more, reports MSNBC, any suggestion that she'll be sleeping in barracks with soldiers rather than in a hotel is hooey, according to a source. "Jessica doesn't sleep in tents or bunks the night before a concert," says the source. "There's no way [Papa] Joe [Simpson] will want The Pussycat Dolls ... to upstage his daughter."

As for the big bucks, MSNBC says that flying Jess and her entourage to the Middle East cost over $150k, and that Jess' stylists will run more than $20k ... per day. Her reps didn't comment on who's paying.

Jamie and K-Fed Work It Out on the Links?

Don't show Brit this pic: It looks like whatever might be going on in court between K-Fed and Brit, it hasn't kept K-Daddy and Brit-daddy Jamie from being buds outside of it.

Snaps are circulating today of Kevin and Jamie playing golf in Tarzana, Calif., over the weekend, with the guys looking duff-tacular in baggy shorts and shirts. Just last week, Britney's lawyers were grilling Kev on his lawyer's bills, and a judge said that Jamie could pay himself $2,500 per week as the conservator – out of Brit's cash.

Wonder who picked up the green fees?

Party Favors: Ivanka Touches Her Wax Up ... Luciana – I'm Exp***ing Matt Damon's Kid ... Tucker Out on His Bowtie?

Ivanka Trump sends an assistant to polish the nails on her wax likeness at New York's Madame Tussaud's, reports Gatecrasher. Talk about burying the lead: Ivanka Trump has a wax likeness? ... Matt Damon and wife Luciana are expecting their second kid together, reports People, joining Isabella and Luciana's daughter Alexia. ... Tucker Carlson is on the way out, reports the New York Post. He's said to have taken a big pay cut to save his job at the end of 2006.

raggedy

Jizy makes a good point

ME

figures!

PoorProductions

TMZ always seems to find the dumbest pictures of these people.
I know they do it on purpose. I mean, I know they have shots of these people without them
talking with their mouths wide freaking open.

sherbear107

she's not sleeping in the bunks cuz papa joe says no? maybe papa joe should foot the bill!

Moose

I wonder how much it costs to play at that golf course, and who is minding the store while daddy is away. In other words, who is watching Brit, Brit. I hope it is not mommy. I never liked the woman.

IMO, it is too bad that they don't send someone to perform in Kuwait who has actual talent.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

jessica simpson will "bunk" w/ anyone nowadays ! she had a "girl next door image" but she seems 2 b gettin around now ! but not as bad as brit-brit. and k-fed is still a loser 2 me I don't care what they say! brit made a bad decision hookin up w/ that dude.

Lenn K.

Maybe now, Tony Romo can move on to someone less needy. Jaime might be getting $2,500 a week, but he's has slowed down Britney alot, and that's a good thing.

anonymous

I hate her and I hope tax payers are not paying for the troops to see this loser and to pay for her hair dresser. She can stay over their with the tali ban.

Kelli

Jizy makes a good point, and Jessica will not get anymore special treatment then other famous people. She will boost the troops. Go Jess!

Congrats to Damon.

Tucker earned his paycut for trying to dance on DWTS! Sorry Tucker.

New day same crap Fran? LAME!

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

YEAH I'M A BIT CURIOUS ON HOW THE FAWK THESE MILLION AIR DATING SITES R STILL SHOWIN UP HERE ! U GUYS SHOULD FAWK OFF AND AND DIE ! SPAM CAN SHOVE IT WHERE U CAN'T SEE LIGHT ! FAWK OFF !

big balls

jess can just put on a cowboy hat to cover up them black roots... throw a application or two of pro active on.. put on her that push up bra .. and put on her short shorts and pull them way up the crack of her ass as far as she can... and go ride all them bulls

ME

C'mon.....she slept with Johnny Knoxville and Bam Margera. She's not gonna sleep with our servicemen?!?!?!

Jennifer

Jessica Simpson SUCKS! Why the hell anyone would pay for all her luxuries is BEYOND me. Let's all hope it is in NO WAY funded by the taxpayers of this country because with oil prices the way they are ... I can barely afford to make it to work, let alone fund some high maintenance, lip-synchers pathetic attempt at looking like she cares.

Jess

I would like to know who's paying for this, but I'm sure it's not the broke ass Simpsons. They are trying to srape for every dime they can get these days. So I'm guessing it's the tax payers. I think she should have stayed her no-talent ass home. she is trying to fool them into thinking she is a star...what a LIE! they should look up how much money her last movie made.
Jessica and the whole Simpson family stink.

Tinker Bell

Jamie and K-Fed playing golf together is NO BIG DEAL! That is just how men work out issues.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments