« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady Faces Offensive Pap Interference

3/12/2008 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady needed some help blocking the paps last night as photogs kept blitzing him with questions about his rumored sex tape with Gisele Bundchen.

The damn-fine couple was put on the defensive when asked about New York restaurant Phillippe allegedly filming their wine cellar exploits. The two didn't say a word.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

What-eva!

#12/Kelli - No doubt, I'm with you! What a sucky so-called Daddy. Yuck.

hee

bridget got pregnant on purpose, she was afraid tom was going to leave her. that is one of the the most horrible things a woman can do to a man. she deserved being dumped.

also, gisele is hott!

rye

Did she rape him? Where was his protection, his O-Line lets him down again.

Honestly, so-called women who talk about "trapping" a man just show their own failings. I hardly think that Bridget Moynahan would have to resort to trapping any man, and Brady was with her long enough, she must have been doing something right. She wasn't a one-night stand, groupie, like you wish you could be. She obviously just smartened up pretty quickly when she realized he was cheating and got out of that situation. Please, Jane, try turning off the soaps and finding a life.

StarrStruck

#3.........that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! Wish I thought of that.

He's just another Idiot

Jane, you must be old homely Gisele. Sorry, Gisele, he won't marry you. Even Brady has higher standards than that. He just wants a little tail. Go Giants !!!

Kelli

Darn, I can't wait for football season!

Miranda

Hi, Tom and Gisele!

How are you? Tom, did you have fun paying little to no attention to your son and acting like a teenager, doing it with your girlfriend? Is it fun acting like an overgrown, spoiled child who has a "my way or the highway" attitude? How did it feel to have karma kick you in the butt when the Giants won the Superbowl? How does it feel to have the entire country know that you are a deadbeat dad and liar? You say you don't like the press, but you look very happy to put on a PDA for them at this store opening.

Gisele, did you have fun keeping your boyfriend away from his son and all to yourself for a month? I know that you're going to get beet red in the face when you read the next comment I make, but I'm happy about that. Does it make you feel good to be jealous of a baby? This next comment is going to make you scream with rage, but that just makes me happier. Bridget Moynahan NEVER put on a public PDA like you do. She, unlike you, has the ability to think before she speaks. She does not insult others in public, like you did to her when you made those comments about abortion, marriage, and four month old fetuses, RIGHT WHEN SHE WAS FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT! She has more class than you EVER will.

I have several recommendations for both of you individually, but the first two I am about to give applies to both of you. GROW UP. Stop lying. Tom, start acting like a man and go see your son, regardless of how Gisele feels. Gisele, go take some classes out there that will help you learn to control your temper. Learn to think before you speak. Get over yourself and realize that your boyfriend needs to put his son before you.

Get over yourselves,
Girliegirl

Shanay74

Good comments #17. Bridget did dated Tom Brady for three years. Tom Brady's fans accused her of moving to California so that he can't see his son all the times. She moved because she knew that Tom wasn't going to act right and be a father to his son. She know him well enough that his fans don't know him that well. They just know him by watching him playing football. He didn't keep to his promise that he will bond with his son during the offseason. He is all about opening his legs to Gisele instead of spending times with his son. Baby John is the victim here because he do not has a real bond to his father like he has one to his mother.

Shanay74

Hey girliegirl,

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Brady take Bridget to court in the near future to get some visitation rights to spend times with his son when he didn't bothered to up to now. The judge will asked him "What was your excuses not to visit your son back then?" Gisele is the reason why he is ignoring his son now.

Miranda

I agree with you, Shanay, but I think another reason he won't visit his son is because he (Tom Brady) is an immature jerk.

Nickyfranks

"Hey Tom ,how's it feel to be in the city of Champs", That was brilliant !
Yeah Giants ! Go Big Blue !

joe

BRADY IS THE BEST QUARTERBACK IN THE N F L AND PROBABLY IN THE TOP 5 OF Q.B;S SINSE THE GAME BEGAN.THAT SAID HE NEEDS A LIFE COACH BECAUSE OFF THE FIELD HE IS FAILING MISERABLY AND DEGRADED THE IMAGE MOST PEOPLE NEVER ACHIEVE. ONE THING I WILL GIVE CREDIT FOR AND THAT WAS THERE WAS NO ABORTION AND RESPONSIBILITY WAS TAKEN.

Nikki

Funny thing is that Bridget was on birth control and yes it was said she was by her and all of a sudden she is pregnant after she broke up with him she wanted him back he said no. Now no one on here knows how often he sees his son so no one on here and comment on it. Get over that. Bridget is not all so innocent one here. I suppose he should of just married her and had a horrible life with her just for the sake of the son thats not good. Tom Brady is one of the best QB out there that everyone is going to have to get over. He's proved it yes they lost the superbowl however it was not a blow out like most people want to believe it was 3 points. Heck NE beat NY by 3 also and it was not a blow out both teams are fairly equal. People need a life.

Tracy

You people are messed up. Why do you care so much about Tom's personal life with Bridgette. It is OVER. Who really knows how much he sees his son? And Bridgette was with him for THREE years, she knew what kind of person he is so she should have known what kind of father he would be. As for MAKE ME SICK, "looser" ha, you're quite the smart one. And to THEY ENJOY THE ATTENTION, I totally agree with you.

Never inked up!

Gisele has been trying to get married since she was with Leo, remember this? I thnk the girl is hot and heavy to be ANYONES wife.

But.........WHY would one want to hook up with this man with all his personal issues lets just say. Gee, sign me up for that disaster. He seem like a moody a$$ to me. She needs to wise up and move on.

I hate to down my own sex here but, women can be such fools when they are "in love" I think toooooooo many women think if a man has sex with them "he must love me" Get a clue ladies they all love when they are geared up and ready to go!
Its called having sex. This dosen't always mean they love ya.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments