Neverland? Never Better!

3/13/2008 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson has pulled some financial strings to save Neverland ranch from public auction just six days before it was supposed to go down.

An auction date had been set for March 19 because Jacko owed $24.5 million on the 2,500-acre spread northwest of Santa Barbara.

Question is -- who would have bought that place, anyway? It looks like the circus left town!

littlepeeper

I bet Liz Taylor bought it!

Mrs Joe Jackson

Pedophelia Acres is still running???

Someone please give this man a career. And a new face.
He is gross.

carol

Eliot Spizer. He likes young.

Prince Von A-Hole

Well now I seem to remember TMZ reporting it was aready too late

M-

I doubt very seriously that Michael Jackson is broke. I think the media always misrepresnents him because he is such a private person. Maybe he's not that "liquid" but doubt broke

TMZ FAN

Michael Who?

Mrs Joe Jackson

There is a saying in the record biz (I used to work in it) "You're only as big as your last record"..

Um... Michael... what happened to the katrina Song for the victims?
He is a lost soul.
With no career.

gullibleminions

Or BETTER; he is a lost soul looking for his face.....lol

SpawnOfAzazel

Looks like NAMBLA had a bake sale.

big balls

i will always love michael he"s cute

NatTurner

He pulled some strings? I cant believe you people. Harveystein..you and your fellow jewish gossip writers have been saying MJ is broke for 15 years. Without any proof whatsover and despite the fact that he owns the Beatles, you money grubbers have been crying welfare for the King of Pop. Well, guest what hymietown? HE IS RICH..Like Schindler-rich. He didnt "pull strings"...he wrote a freakin check. Now, for you and the rest of white people that throw dirt on him while ignoring the real pedophile WOODY ALLENSTEIN, MJ has lots of money, has never been convicted of anything, is the KING of Pop, former son-in-law of the King of Rock, who owns the BEATLES. I know, I know..its killing you huh?

You kept crossing your fingers he would lose his ranch..to prove the myth that he didnt have any money, and now...after he writes that check, you say it aint worth it. Typical hypocrites!

Sad

Damn! That was a great spot to build a Wal-Mart.

Sad

Nat,

You forgot to mention racism in your comment. Aren't we all against Michael because he is black?

I love Tupac

So for all of you losers who thought the man was broke....IN YOUR FACE SUCKAS!!!!! You people are so quick to judge and make ignorant comments about someone you only know about by listnening to the media. And when all else fails here you go with oh someone else must have bought it for him. And if that doesn't work then you pull the race card. Yeah right. Michael
is not broke by everday people standards. Never has been and never will be. He is an icon and a legend in the music industry.
I had no doubt in my mind that is estate would not go up for public auction

gullibleminions

Hey Nat; what say you about his face falling off?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments