Fat Joe Smacks Lindsay Lohan

3/15/2008 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If there's one thing Lindsay Lohan loves more than shopping -- it's physical contact with a man!

Lindz was her usual robotic self yesterday, until a chance meeting with Fat Joe outside a salon ended with the sober starlet getting her cheek wet. After that, Lohan was glowing -- and later on spread her good cheer by having her assistant bring out pizza for paps.

first!!!!

!
!
!
!
!
!
!

jeezlouise

who cares.... we have pleade with you tmz to stop with the lohan updates- shes over- we dont care. give it up

Kelli

Who is Fat Joe?

Prince Von A-Hole

She gives them pizza so the fat bastards are to busy stuffing their faces to notice her slipping out and having a clear path to walk.

Whats with all the ads before the vids. Are we hurting for money.

Prince Von A-Hole

Marry me Harvey. We can blog our crap together

steve

fat joe id have to wash my mouth out and clean my lips after kissing that whore and who the hell are you anyways lol

goals2bmet

FYI: Fat Joe is a very popular, very good, highly respected rapper, in fact as a 30 something AA female that is VERY picky about the rap that she listens to, I watched this video for him.... not her. I do want to comment on the title. If he was not a rapper, would they had used the word smack? From the title, I was expecting violence.... I guess that was the point.

April Fouels

Never Heard of Him

Truth

FAT JOE IS SO DAMN UGLY!! THE ONLY REASON HE CREATED "LEAN BACK" IS BECAUSE HIS FAT ASS WAS TOO LAZY TO BREAK A SWEAT, DANCING. HE MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT EVERY TIME I SEE HIS DISTORTED FACE:) PEACE AND LOVE EVERYONE!

valerie

lindsay lohan looks so hit now. she's just plain UGLY. she was so pretty. what happened?! she looks OLDER (and worse) than her mother, which is really something because we've all seen the pictures of her mother. oh well. this broke cokehead is old news :)

Regina Gale

Im so tired of stories on LL. She is a has been and a looser. Oh yes shes sobrt, Not!!!

George William Gockel

Lindsay Lohan and I will have psyhical contact with each other totally nude on purpose in private!!!!

loving the cooter

I CAN'T BELIEVE BRIT'S DAD IS USING HER MONEY TO BUY A RESTAURANT. LET THE FLEECING BEGIN!!!

annoyed

Joe/Tony/whoever you are, it's very obvious that you have an axe to grind with someone named Amy Sedaris and some incident you say she was involved it. First of all, you've posted this same spiel under various names over and over on just about every story here, and it has NOTHING to do with the story that is being reported. If TMZ was reporting about Amy Sedaris, whoever she is, or some gay-bashers, I would understand. As it is now, not one of the stories was related to what you are saying at all.

Second, maybe you need to back away from the computer for awhile and get some help. Frankly I am a little tired or seeing the name Amy Sedaris and rhe words "gay-bashing" in the comment section repeatedly, when the story is not even related to either subject. Enough is enough.

Otis

I wonder how long it took before Lilo was smoking Fat Joe's Little Fat Joe? That nasty, filthy whore pig and worthless hole whose hair is laced with the DNA of every crackhead wino in LA

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments