Nicole Richie

Busts Out of Hiding

3/15/2008 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie flaunted her momma-bod at her baby daddy's event last night -- finally ditching that rail-thin look for something a bit more human.

031508-nicole-richie
The entire Richie/Madden/Hilton combo pack was in attendance -- plus a couple extra semi-stars to help take the attention away from whatever it was the Madden boys were selling.

Kelli

:) Ok FIGHT! Have a good one.... How is Z?

YONKERS, NY

IN RESPONSE TO THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS SAYING "I WANT A STRIPPER POLE" YEAH I THINK STRIPPER POLES ARE HOT TOO BUT DONT FORGET THE ASIAN STRIPPERS, THE HISPANIC STRIPPERS, AFRICAN AMERICAN STRIPPERS, AND SUCH!!! ALSO NICOLE IS LOOKING BETTER EVERY DAY! D*MN THOSE MILK BAGS LOOK GOOD!!!

FIGHT

Z is zzzzzzzzzzzzzing

FIGHT

I have no idea what you're talking about, Yonkers #87. That was kind of crackheaded.

YONKERS, NY

A POLE IS A SLANG TERM FOR POLISH PERSON! I WANT A STRIPPER POLE I.E. I WANT A POLISH STRIPPER! I SAID DON'T FORGET THE REST!!! NOT MY BEST WORK BUT I LIKED IT.

FIGHT

lol, ahhhh, okay then. It's much less crackheaded now.

raymond

why is she famous she has no talent,i guess her talent hanging on to famous people like paris or her husband. she fugly and bug-eyed and needs to go away like a d-list celeb whore.

Zara

OMG, i saw the whole picture of Nicole on people and she looks fantastic!!

RacheLV

She's still fug.

Victoria

I don't see a nursing bra...Who are her biiological parents? Isn't she a black girl?

Bubblebunny

Day ah her real boops. She iss breastfeedink. She looks naturally beeyootifull ! Vee luff huh !

Bubblebunny

Nicole looks sooo beautifula and natural . She's really happy ! Paris is a flat chick, who is using those gel inserts, that you can buy at Victoria's Secret. She probably wants to look as pretty and shapely as Nicole.

Bubblebunny

Nicloe's Dad was part hispanic and part black, her Mom was white. What the HELL difference does all of this make ? What kind of people ARE you ? She's cute, got rid of her past bad habits, looks happy with Joel and her cute baby. I think she's GLOWING with happiness. Now, can she commit to this guy as a wife ? Is that too old fashioned ???

Bubblebunny

Re: Nursing Bra. If your boobs are not D's you can still wear a regular bra. Are you in Junior High ? Talk to your Momma about the Facts of Life !

Bubblebunny

Much love to Nicole and Joel and Harlow. Hope she gets married and has a wonderful life and some more kiddies. Don't get back into the wild, wierd Paris life. It will wreck everything.