« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wrestler Jeff Hardy's House Burned to the Ground

3/15/2008 7:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Jeff Hardy's home in Cameron, North Carolina burned to the ground last night -- the same week he was suspended for 60 days for failing his second drug test! He lost all his possessions, and his dog perished in the blaze.

According to legendary wrestling commentator Jim Ross' website, Hardy and his girlfriend were not home at the time. Jeff's brother, Matt, saw smoke coming from the home, but was too late to do anything about it. Jeff lived in a double-wide trailer.

The WWE has not yet released a statement.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bria

I LOVE JEFF HARDY I FEEL SO BAD HE LOVED HIS DOG AND I LOVE HIM

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

Party Hearty Jeff!

Mikey

1st... Whatever

unknown

I feel bad for jeff , he was a cool person and a great wrestler . jeff loved that dog and would of done anything to save him .

He's Boring now

Wow dude, to let your dog go up in an insurance scam sounds cruel...guess steroids can do that to a person. Not saying, just saying...makes us all wonder doesnt it? Dont shoot someone for asking the questions cause somebody needs to provide some answers soon.

?????????

wow.....bummer

nick cant drive 55

I see a little Chris Bentoit in the making

April Fouels

Trouble comes on 3's.............i'm waiting....

BareKnuckleBrawler

Dear "Not A Fan",
You are one ignorant, demented jackass. Same goes for anyone else who finds this amusing or pokes fun at a tragic story like this.
My heart goes out to Jeff during these rough times.

hummer

yep...meth labs blow up sometimes

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

He is JFK's secret son! I WORSHIP HIM

Jenny Penny

I'm sorry to hear about Jeff and his house. It's really sad to hear about the dog. I hope that he didn't set the fire himself. Anyway, I hope that he gets the help he needs to get back in the ring.

jbird

Thats what happens when you cook meth!

Jeff

#3 if you looked things up before you wrote about them you would know he was never introuble for steriods..his drug of choice was pot and the wwe doesnt allow any illegal drugs.

and to automatically jump to the conclusion he set the fire himself is alil messed up..give the guy some credit. just cause he got suspended doesnt mean he is hit up for cash and needs the insurance money. accidents happen.. but im not saying its totaly out of the realm of possibilities he did it im just saying jumping to that first is messed up

and i agree bad things come in 3s and this was his 3rd his first was he got hurt pretty bad a month or so back and has been sucking it up and working hurt because of the chance he was getting in the world of wrestling second was the suspension and this is the third..i just hope this doesnt push him over the edge cause this is alot for one person to handle in such a short time

Nelson

Sorry to hear about it Jeff is one of my favorites. My sincerest condolences on the lost of his dog.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments