Patrick Swayze: Ultra Kool

3/17/2008 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to: TMZ.com home page

COMMENTS

BORAT

Poor Taste and Hoefully 1st.

Kelli

1st!

enough is enough

leave him alone harvey,,you're a vulture

Kelli

Mine as well.

j

Maybe it says something even sadder: his condition is terminal and he's enjoying what he enjoys with what time he has left. Poor bastard.

margiea

LEAVE HIM ALONE......DAMN WHY KICK SOMEONE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN?

Tink

Not to be disrespectful, but smoking is not going to kill him! My mom died of pancreatic cancer at age 54. When she found out I was all over her about quitting smoking. Her response to me was "What's it gonna kill me?!" I say if Patrick has it already and he's come to terms with it, he should keep doing whatever he wants that will make him happy. If smoking is it, then you go boy! My thoughts and prayers are with Patrick and his family for a full recovery!

lola

He is more than likely dying anyways, might as well go out doing what you enjoy.

Lara

If he's going to die anyway, he may as well enjoy his last few weeks/months of smoking rather than go through the stress and discomfort of nicotine withrawal symptoms. However, if the cigs. are detrimental to his complete recover and he's been told to quit by his doctors - that's a different story. So there's two ways of looking at this. Basically he's an adult and it's his deal.

Standards are badly needed.

He probably needs it. I know I would. Let's not pick on a man diagnosed with a really nasty cancer. Let him find solace any way he sees fit. He's bloody well earned the right to. He's a lovely man. Hugs.

RJ

TMZ - karma is a b*t*h! I hope you get what he has 100fold.

C

Maybe it's a joint. If he is terminally ill and there's no hope, let him enjoy it! BACK OFF TMZ!

SwayzesGirl

If he is in a lot of pain, he might be enjoying a marijuana cigarrette.....Thats what I would be doing....

He is still going to be sorely missed if he dies from this disease. I, for one, am sorry that he is ill and I wish him the best.

tennishottie

Harvey:

You know, I don't see anything wrong with taking a few pics and making a living, but you are heartless, your employees with the cameras are heartless. Give Patrick some room and peace away from you and your cameras. You know you never know when it will turn around and bite your own self in the ass.

TG

the kind of cancer he has is not related to smoking at all. Even if he never picked up one in his life he would still have this cancer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments