Judge to Heather -- Those Pants on Fire?

3/18/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The judge who decided the loot in the Heather Mills-Paul McCartney divorce slammed the shrill-ionaire amputee today in a ruling, saying that Mills' claims of being rich before Paul were "wholly exaggerated," and that she wasn't as "charitable" in her giving as she claimed.
McCartney/Mills
Justice Hugh Bennett called Mills a "less than impressive witness" in his 56-page ruling, largely because several of her claims were "not just inconsistent and inaccurate but also less than candid." Paul, on the other hand, was deemed "consistent, accurate and honest." He feels fine!

And it sounds like Heather's lucky she got as much as she did, because her argument that she was rich before Paul, and that that her marriage to him squeezed her own earning potential, sounded specious at best to the judge. What's more, while Heather said that she gave 80% to 90% of her earnings to charity, documents she submitted "disclose no charitable giving at all."

Mills' lawyers had strenuously tried to keep the ruling from being revealed, citing safety concerns for the ex-couple's kid Beatrice. But looks like Heather's credibility is the only thing being threatened.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nan

And what credibility would that be? Something that doesn't exist cannot be threatened.

TheTruth

I can't stand people like this. She's a manipulative golddigger and the more I hear about her, the more disgusted I am. She is also using her daughter and to hide behind, with her purely selfish actions. I feel sorry for Paul MacCartney, who had a great marriage to Linda and then went and married this shrew. I bet he never marries again because of her.

Diana

She is a total nut case. Honestly. Please do not give air time to Allred. Tell her the only thing we care about is that Heather Mills dos not move to the United States and we surely do not need to hear about her fine character....because we already know she does not have one. Seriously....I do not want to hear Gloria on this one! It is absurd. To think this woman got anything at all makes me sad.

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

I hope she now crawls back under the rock she came from. She and her life are a complete joke. FADE AWAY HEATHER, you and Gloria are the only ones who care about you. What a silly ass bitch

Ken

She said she wants to get back to her charities. What would she have to give? She is proud to give his money away. Does't she see what a nasty, money grubbing whore she is? What a twit! Go back to sleeping around or back to under your bridge you sleazy bitch!

John Curtis

Classy, playing the amputee card.

Nor Cal Reader

Just to play "Devil's Advocate" for a moment, what the FREAK was Paul thinking when he married her in the first place?!? He may be one of the greatest musicians in all of history, but marrying that shrew is a sure sign that he's losing it. Maybe Jamie Spears should become Paul's conservator too.

It' OK Buddy

Pork on the Hoof and I do mean "Hoof" not "Hoofs"

cali

GREED makes everything foggy

Ken

I hope Paul had all his shots and checked for God knows what.

It' OK Buddy

I think She might have played the GAP Troll on MAD TV....

Ken

The most expesive prostitute in the world. Men beware!

It' OK Buddy

I love #1.......

I laughed my A## off!!!!!

Ken

New show idea..."SLEEPING WITH THE STARS". You take low lifes and hook them up with rich lonely old celebrities. 1st one to pop a kid wins $50 million dollars!

RITE ING KLAS

Don't mess with a Beatle.... he's come out smelling and looking like a rose whereas EVERY PICTURE PUBLISHED OF HER LOOKS AWFUL!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments