Shia LaBeouf -- Wanted Man!

3/18/2008 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned a warrant has been issued for the arrest of Shia LaBeouf.

LaBeouf received a ticket February 18 in Burbank for unlawful smoking, a misdemeanor. He was supposed to appear in court at 8:30 AM, but neither he nor a lawyer showed -- so a $1,000 bench warrant was issued for Shia's arrest.

Shia was allegedly smoking on the sidewalk outside a shop called Skyblupink, a gift shop, when cops cited him.

We're waiting to hear back from Shia's rep.

Story developing ...

Just Sayin

Smoking outside is an offense? That's bull.

Liz

In CA, there are very few places you can smoke...........................only in your own home!

mr.money

Fight the law , then sue the city for writeing it anyway, maybe they should write a law banning fat people from eating cheeseburgers on the sidewalk because its offends me to see fat people stuff their fat Face!

Ronda in st louis

Man how dumb must you be to be a smoker? Have you not heard... I think poeple who smoke are missing a piece of the brain. I may watch him in movies and enjoy the movie, but what a waste. STUPID!!!!

wisegirl

He's the only actor of cajun desent that I know of other than maybe Matt LeBlanc (but he doesn't own up to it or maybe he doesn't realize that he is.) Shia is representing us cajuns well.

I'm Just Sayin'...

So the cops will cite him for smoking in public, but they do nothing about all the traffic violations and reckless driving of the paparazzi?...It's not like it's a big secret as to where the paps lie in wait, where they will go next, and who will cause the greatest feeding frenzies, which subsequently results in dangerous driving.

Mighty Moe

Why don't we see Katherine Heigel getting ticketed for smoking in public? She's burnin' one everywhere she goes....I mean she's pretty and he' s not, but, BUST THE BITCH!!!!

Ronda in st louis

Ok, I missed spelled People, I blame it on being in a hurry to typing. Big deal I still am not dumb enough to be a smoker.

dee

Who the heck is Shia LeBeouf? Is TMZ running out of celebs to stalk?

mr.money

cell phones case cancer and they dont know enough about it , and if second hand radio waves can cause cancer in innocent people beside you . maybe they need to ban all cell phone use in public as well.

April Fouels

I can't wait untill i see a non-smoker choking on a heart attack, gonna walk on by.

Greg

He's taking his first baby steps on the road to being another Brad Renfro....and look where it got Brad, sadly!

mr.money

second hand cell phone radio signals cause cancer as well , maybe we should ban all cell phone use in public. if you are within 2 ft of a person on a cell phone it can kill you .

Wanda

I can't believe some cop took time out of his day to write a ticket for something so trivial.

The LaBeouf should be able to smoke anywhere he damn well pleases.

Diana Lara

I thought we lived in a free country??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments