Simon to Idols: Don't Let Me Down!

3/18/2008 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Idol" contestants were back on stage tonight singing "Beatles" songs -- and again TMZ moles know who's singing what. If you don't want to know, then don't click here -- but you know you wanna....
Launch photos

BigTicket

I'd like to make a Skunk-Head and HotHorseGirl sandwich......

DK

Thats funny the comment made about they aren't musicians if they don't write their own songs.......
Show me a "singer" today that does. Better yet, show me a pop singer that doesn't lip synch. Best music
era ever was the hair/metal bands........American Idol is a great show,,,,, Stop Hating.

Jim

Am I the only one around here who thinks that writing "First!" is just about the lamest thing anyone can do? I mean how pathetic can a person be to call that an accomplishment?

Buckeye Girl

They screwed up by bringing all of those girls in to scream the whole time they are singing, you can't even here the singers half the time. Also, I have never seen a bunch of girls screaming for a woman singer.

It reminds me of the way they used to pay all of the girls to scream for the Partridge Family and the Brady Bunch kids...........Lame

Sparticus

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Davido LegEagle

The Beatles ARE modern. The Beatles' music transcends time. Wake up, idiot!!

Sparticus

DK you sound confused. First you give praise real rockers but then you say stop hating on idol . That's an oxymoron dude! Rockers rule and rappers and America idol wannabes suck! True rockers hate mediocrity dude! Idol is the essence of mediocrity today !

sandra

This was very very bad. What were they thinking. American Idol should have never used these songs. Hasn't Paul had a bad enought week. Why do this to him.

paulene roark

why is dreadhead not in this pic?? hello?? is this a hint??

Jon Bodack

Also, the American Idol news sounds good as well, keep it coming TMZ.COM

YankeesRule

I wasn't a big fan of Beatles Part 2 either... but not because I don't like the Beatles. Who can honestly say they don't like the Beatles... that wouldn't be human!?! I just think only a few of them can do it justice and make the original band members proud. Thank the sweet Lord that David Achuletta didn't choke, because I really like his humble personality and hope he goes far. Even if he gets on your nerves, I would hope you can admit he's an amazing singer and just a great talent. He tore that song up tonight! I also feel bad for a young kid like him. He probably hasn't had the luxury of being exposed to such an empire in music like the Beatles. But my sleeper in the competition has got to be David Cook. He's solid in whatever genre they throw at him.
Please tell me nobody voted for Skunk-a-licious tonight. After she did a great version of Janis, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH!

paulene roark

PLEASE tell me why Jason Castro is not in this photo collage???? Does the mole know something we don't??? i am not ready to say goodbye to Jason yet.... first we have to get rid of brooke

whatever

Who can honestly say they don't like The Beatles? I can honestly say that, and that would be human. There is nothing in this world that every single person will like or agree upon. It is all just opinions.

YankeesRule

#26 & 27.................................He was tokin' up and missed rehersal................

Rose

I do not agree with Simon, that this season has the best singers. Last season had much better singers, one being Melinda Dolittle I sure wish Kristy would leave. That guy Hernandez is a better singer then Kristy..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments