Apollonia's Granny Glasses

3/20/2008 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's got a bangin' body for a 48-year-old and some yummy young arm candy -- but Prince's "Purple Rain" hottie needs to ditch those old lady specs, fast!

Kelly

I think she looks good for her age - glasses and all...............FIRST! (or I was)

Edward

Hell no! Even with the glasses she's hotter than 90% of the skanks you guys cover.

Scott______

meow

Scott______

fyi...... FIRST BITCHES!

Scott______

i retract..... im 3rd bitches!! the magic of tmz's lame website! i was first for 10 minutes.. then BLAMO!... i apologize

Dont understand people now a days

I didn't think the glasses were that bad. They fit her face and hell they could be just reading glasses and not a prescription. TMZ i swear. she's 48 for pete's sake let her live her life!!

Rah-Rah

Who cares what her glasses look like!! She could be wearing those big Shamu glasses and it wouldn't matter---

SHE'D STILL LOOK SMOKIN' HOT at 48-year-old!!!! EEeyowwww!!!

And what's wrong with "granny" glasses anyway? Some of the staff at TMZ wear the same kind of glasses (sure they do!)

TMZ, find some real news/gossip, please. You're starting become borrrrrriiing!

Elizabeth

she is sooo beautiful!!

LOL

She was touched by a Prince... like him... none of his ex babes age badly. The Time not included! Do your thang Apples!

what!

What the HELL.. i thought she was all into GOD...guess not..

Johnny Lawson

she's 48??...damn she's hot!...excuse me, I need to go play a game of 5 on 1.....

AllisonLV

...Hey # 15 that's Vanity who became a Christian not Apollonia. It's easy to confuse them, I know.

Mama Says

One thing you learn by the time you reach 48 - you don't give a hoot what people think about you. There's a reason the crabby old man/woman is a cliche.

susie Mc Kaine

His Prince is Emmanuel DELCOUR He's a French Actor ''
He was in Mysterous ..
and I think he's kissing one of the Kardashian Girl in the Show Next Sunday on E ..
I wonder if they are Together ..They look AMAZING and Sexy together !!!!!

Telya

I really don't know who writes the comments for you guys but she is beautiful and the glasses are very "in vogue".
You make the dumbest comments like she's flying a plane and pregnant! Wow! Do you think pregnant Jolie's should just stay home barefoot also.
Please, grow up.
I know you have much to learn because most of you are soooo young but Harvey, please, you're old enough to help them a bit, right?
Blondie with the old fashioned surfer boy look really needs to learn.
And buzz cut, I don't think there's a rule against pregnant women *by the way, not ready to "pop" yet)
flying planes but you can contact the FAA.
Geez.