Brooke Hogan Realizes Her Mother is Her Mother

3/20/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Hogan let it all hang out on her blog today about her family's woes, including her parents' nasty split and her brother's car-crash legal mess -- and it's either an emotional tour de force or the worst and longest greeting card ever.

"I realized your mother is your mother. Your father is your father," she writes. So far, so brilliant. "Nothing is thicker than blood ... We are all human." Again, aces. "I'm not saying I will get over this in a week, month, year, or ten years. ... You can have money, fame, cars, clothes, but youre [sic] naked without the people that love you." Cars: slightly poor choice for the Hogan family.

"I don't know where this blog will go next," says Brooke. We couldn't agree more.

k

poor girl

Kelli

Sorry, not quite feeling it Brooke. Good luck though.

rosie

Although I am no fan of the Bollea family, i feel sorry for Brooke. From a private life to be thrown on a reality show and made to look a fool. It seems it has been one tragedy after another. I am sure she is mortified over the divorce and mortified over her seemingly bombed out singing career. The best thing she can do is get a serious education and go back to using the name Bollea. Once again the reality show makes a huge mess of lives. Brooke, get off of "my space", get some serious help with a therapist and get an education. Forget living in the shadow of the name "Hogan". Be all you can be. You are an adult now and time to find your own life.

Jennifa O Jenny

Brooke needs to lay off the hooker make up. Obviously she's taken make-up tips from mommy dearest - but it's not flattering. Makes her look like an old hag instead of a young female.

Flash

Did not know that trailer trash blogged on mspace.

NYone

Jesus christ this affair is starting to look like the best thing that could have happened to her because she has been milking this publicity since it happened big time, what a loser !!! why does she think that people care how she feels about her father screwing some whore ?? welcome to my life bitch my father had 3 families going at one time !!! you dont see me blogging about it..deal with it this is what grown ups do !!!!

shirliana

BROOKE REMEMBER YOUR DAD ** WILL ALWAYS BE UR DAD ** AND YOUR MOM WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR MOM.. A WORD OF CAUTION... PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW EITHER YOUR MOM AND OR DAD TALKING BAD ABOUT EACH OTHER... I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF THAT WITH FRIENDS THAT ARE GOING THRU WHAT YOU ARE GOING... STICK IN THERE.. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN REASONS.... PRAYERS ARE WITH ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY WITH UR BROTHER AND GRAZIANO..

annoyed

Wow, Brooke. That's really profound. So you are saying..........my mother is.................my mother ???? No way!

Sorry. All my sympathy for idiots is used up.

Liz

Brooke, we all have scars..............................not a person on this earth goes through life unscathed. So, get some help, deal with it, get rid of ALL the baggage and get on with your LIFE!

annoyed

Except for a few occasions when your mum is your dad, and your dad is your mum. I can still see him now, standing there in her sleeveless gown, with the pearl necklace and earrings, and the black stilleto pumps. The ladies were so jealous. He looked so radiant. Sigh. Good memories.

Cynthia

YOU POOR THING

It's a shame

"I realized your mother is your mother. Your father is your father. Nothing is thicker than blood...We are all human."
Translation: "I still need access to Daddy's bankroll to fund my crappy singing career so despite his constant state of intoxication (perpetual red eyes and alcohol in hand) and his infidelities (yes, plural), I will roll over and blog nice."

Razzy

LMAO@10
Thanks for the crack up and good luck Brooke, love ya!

Bubblebunny

Brooke : Life is just a series of wonderful times and problems that have have to be solved . We all have both. Discovering the solutions can be hard, but there's plenty of support out there. For one thing, don't let this bowl you over. Your parents both love you greatly, I am sure. I think I grew up for real, when I was about 17, and realized my parents were indeed HUMAN, with faults, as well as good points. OK, I'm off the soap box. Good Luck with everything.

pk3palm beach

I guess this speaks directly to the "home school" debate.
I suggest we all chip in for a tutor and a shrink for this family.
There are so many charities for intellectually challenged ass#$@&#s in other
countries I say it's time we took care of our own.
I'm in for $10...anyone with me????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments