My Bloody Valentine

3/20/2008 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 49-year-old resurfaced at an L.A. event last month, looking quaint.
Scott Valentine
Prior to landing his gig on "Family Ties," Scott spent three years recovering from being hit by a truck.

Scott appeared in the May, 1988 issue of Playgirl.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

NotJeff

Joyce Raldoph, Margaret Thatcher, and BARBRA FELDON. WOW!
Look at Tina Louise, it's been over forty years ago. Aged just fine. She aged naturally.
Stephanie Powers looks good but you can see the face lift scars.

ceci

still hot, I always did like older men......

Lucas

Scotty makes TMZ!
Yipeee!
That there is a good man and a loving dad and husband to a large squad of troublemakers.

TylerParty

Uncle Scott you are still and will always be a STUD in my mind!

Melinda the Body Bender

He was in Playgirl? I wonder if I can backorder.

Sarah

I think he looks pretty good. He looks healthy and like he hasn't had the pitfalls of some of the others who were famous then. At least he didn't resort to a lot of foolish plastic surgery which looks tacky and obvious.

Fred Harris

He should dye his hair, it would make him look much younger.

Mike Valentine

Hey, Scott - are you reading all of this? Gosh, what would they all say if there was a picture of your old(er) bro? Think you got grey hair; give them a peek of what our father had at such a young age - silver, then white. Man, a lot of shallow people out there! Love the way one picture gives such deep insight into character shaped over the years. Guess I'll remain content w/ life here in upstate NY where our politicians have no character and our characters have no politics/agendas.

SAMMY

STILL LOOK GOOD :)

Sallie

Hey, I think he looks great. I love grey hair on a guy, but then again, I'm 52 and a grandmother of 4.

lulu

He looks great for his age. How old are you people? Ten?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5