CoCo's B-Day Was One Classy Affair

3/21/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CoCo celebrated her 39th 29th birthday last night at The Plumm -- and while the party was surprisingly tame, the invite was anything but.
Ice T & CoCo
Get a load of those CoCo pebbles.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

david lee could show wolfgang a thing or two with that azz..

Dixie

How much do you think she paid for that fat ass?

gullibleminions

Looks just like the cadaver we saw by the road on the way in this morning! Or do you call it "road kill". A$$ EVERYWHERE! It blocked the freeway for hours...for pick up. IceT; get a real name and quit showing off your trophy. Getting old...

DEE DUB

All of you can say what you want. I feel Ice Tea got the ultimate women. This is pretty close to what I want except I would like mine alittle more done dark meat.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

i bet you i can fist hump her and lohan at the same time...

J Doe

she's just a white blond trophy wife,.....whats her IQ?

coco is straight up jack nasty, aint nothing classy or dignified about her.

kim suck

bet she has a yeast infection

Something smells fishy...

Is it normal for a man to pimp out his girlfriend like that? Is this "love?" I can't help but wonder what kind of relationship they must have. I can't believe that she wouldn't feel kind of put out that he doesn't mind her doing this sort of thing, or that he isn't pissed because she does do this sort of thing. To me that isn't love. He's more like her promoter, and she's his client. Helluva relationship...I'll take the good old fashioned "save that for my hubby" type relationship anyday.

Dixie

I found this site that prove she had ass implants. There is a before and after pictures not sure if the before is really her but you be the judge. If the before pic is her, well she was not cute at all.

FlBiker

She looks like any $50/trick street walking 'ho. No more, no less

anonymous

just yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#5 said it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

gullibleminions

Like I said.... A PIMP and his WHORE...Is it love? Don't know what these two would consider love...maybe a bigger ass?
I'm surprised none of the brothers are saying much about this kat? This just reminds me of the stereotypical short man, with a little peepee driving a too high vehicle: to make up for the difference in what he lacks. I'm just saying~

Kitty Angel

That is a very strange and uncomfortable looking position she is in!!

dhart

Ice's face is like "what cha looking at my wife like that for, fo!?!" and CoCo's face is like 'Come get me daddy..."

Albatross

Dear Lord, that ass is huge. And she's 29? Yeah, right!!!