Liz Taylor Cruises in West Hollywood

3/21/2008 9:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Being confined in a wheelchair won't keep Elizabeth Taylor from happy hour with her gays.

The 76-year-old acting legend and her dog, Daisy, were caught getting wheeled out of WeHo restaurant/bar The Abbey yesterday -- where she was bombarded with questions about random longtime buddy Michael Jackson. Gladiator!

Meri

I love Elizabeth and her movies.She was so nice to the paps,even though she is in a lot of pain. If you young people on
here want to see two of her many great movies,rent "A Place In The Sun" and "Cleopatra". It wil be worth it.

cALLmEaNoTHER

Is it just me or is Mickey Rourke creeping in the reflection? Seriously weird people...seriously.

K

You better treat Liz right, she's no Lindsay, not by a long shot. You should be bowing down to the Queen!! We love you Liz!!

CURLY PAINTER

I love Elizabeth I named my first daughter after her.. ..she was a real true beauty. When Richard Burton was alive they were quite a team... she is what Hollywood is all about!! Not the trash that calls themselves 'stars' today.

Rae

*snort* You get a chance to 'chat' with Elizabeth Taylor and you spend it asking about Michael Jackson? You could have started out asking about her day, her health, her dog, and then perhaps her humanitarian efforts. Eeesh... even that ring she was wearing. You would have gotten more. Also, that woman zinged you completely. And, left you speechless by it. *g*

Betty

She stands alone as a great star and person...I love her and hope the best for her....not for lil jackson UGH!!!

nancy

The paps have the chance to talk to the legendary ELIZABETH TAYLOR--and they ask her lame questions about Michael Jackson?? She was generous to even respond to stupid, intrusive questions like that. Her amazing life, her incredible acting career--and you don't ask a single question about her? Are you guys morons? Why not say something simple like "thrilled to meet you?"

It is great to see her out and about. She is still beautiful, one of the greatest of film legends, and a treasure.

lilmaygirl

Liz probably doesn't mind the papz too much. She knows it means she's still relevant. She's so kind to Michael Jackson. I love her.

Me!

#2 - AMEN

#9 - She enjoys the publicity. She might not need any, but she enjoys it.

Me!

#7 - Very funny!

#16 - Very true!

You Wait And See

Yeah, but does she even know where she is anymore?

Hollywood=Drugs

SPEND LESS TIME EDITING KIMORAS LIPS AND GET THE PAP OUT OF THE SHOTS GEEZ

Chris

I wish the paparazzi wouldn't bother Liz Taylor with ignorant questions. She's a wonderful person and should be treated as such. I don't mind when they pester young, spoiled celebrities, but she's old and in bad health, and it's wrong to pick on her.

Rex

I was wondering what ever happened to her - at least she's alive.

Rex

Also, we all hate the paps - but let me see that video again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments