Oh Daddy!

3/22/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old resurfaced at a film premiere in L.A. last month, looking spiky.
Greg Evigan
Greg has been married to his wife for nearly 29 years and his youngest daughter, Briana, is the star of "Step Up 2 the Streets."

Evigan currently stars in the Pasadena Playhouse musical production of "Mask." Seriously.

COMMENTS

Liz

Oh those eyes.........................help me sweet Jesus!!! I just had to take another look.

RustyBlade

I was sooo in love with him! He's just like fine wine, he's gotten better with age and still married to the same woman! OMG I'm still in love with him :D

Alan

LOOKING GOOD, EVEN BETTER THAN HE WAS YOUNGER. ALAN

80's Gal

OMG - He's GORGEOUS!!! The years have definitely been kind to him! He's got to be amazing to have been married for 29 years in Hollywood - lucky woman!

SINGE

Enough of Greg....lol........But what happened to the Chimp.."The Bear"......TMZ??

Memba' Him?!

sassykittie

I remember both of his show. He is so handsome and aging extremely well. I like his hair.

Dan

At 54, he needs a new hairstyle...he evidently thinks he is 24

JennyP.

He looks gorgeous! He is probably a decent guy too compared to most of the Hollyweird people, probably knows what is important in life-hence a happy, healthy, peaceful, serene, relaxed look to his face and eyes.

cathyL

He looks awesome!

LisaMarie

I am unfortunately old enough to remember and have watched (I know YIKES) BJ and the bear. I think he even guest starred on One Day at a Time? Anywhoo, glad he is still hot. And yuh young whipper snappers be easy on Mr. Geezerlicious' hair. When you're over 40 like me you say "at least this hot 54 year old has hair!"
Also how cute is he that he has stayed married for over 29 years.
Now a days now one stays married for more than 29 days just ask the ckick whose my age Ms. Pam Anderson.
Love and smoches people :)

Kelly

He is still gorgeous!

TMZfan

Wow. Looks GREAT!

Jullie

He isn't just a really handsome guy who is aging really really well, he is also one of the nicest guys around!
and no I didn't get paid to say that lol just telling it like it is!

migs

I was a fan, and he is still HOT!! Don't care for the haircut, but i wouldn't turn him down for it....hot, hot man..

Carolyn A-B

Only in LaLa Land would a 54 year old guy walk around with his hair looking like that.

(I don't know the show, never watched it, but what the heck I clicked anyway.)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments