It's Britney, Beach!

3/24/2008 12:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So we're thinkin', better for Britney to get sand in her toes than Adnan in her hose.

We're told Brit's dad/conservator Jamie felt Brit was making such good progress, he gave her permission to spend the weekend in Malibu with her assistant and security.

Hangin' in the 'bu ... where's Mel?

HooplaOinkOink

All you haters LEAVE TMZ ALONE!

Kelli

Well spell, it is the beach so it could come in handy if their is in fact LSD involved. If it bothers you though I hope they change it.

Kelli

I see I made an error. Feel free to correct.

HooplaOinkOink

OK. So let me get this straight. Britney is taking LSD and sailing in a boat to join the Mormon Church where she's going to get her operation so she can be a TV.

haha

strait..boat...tv...lsd...yeah, sounds about right.

Kelli

35. I think that is correct.Don't forget the dinghy though.Have we confirmed if she had her clothes on, or was it just a bra and underwear? Anything else to talk about? Everyone have a nice Easter?

Kelli

23, has a point. We should be concerned about the fish. That's just caring about the environment.

haha

heading towards a strait...kinda like LOST,,,,will she end up on a deserted island?

HooplaOinkOink

Thanks. It's hard to keep up with Britney these days.

ctgirl

Manhattan Beach is beautiful, it doesnt look anything like Louisiana.

Kelli

Well if she does end up on an island, I hope Mary Ann can be there for her. It could help take the place of her meds she wouldn't have.

HooplaOinkOink

OMG! You're right! What if she ends up on a desert island with Atilla the Hun, Adolf Hitler, and a lawyer, and what if she has a gun, but only with two bullets? What should poor Britney do?

Answer: shoot the lawyer twice.

Kelli

Funny! A friend of mine says lawyers=liars. Good choice.

haha

geez. spellchecker may be a lawyer? not anymore.....

HooplaOinkOink

Oh Deena, I love you! Forget Britney and that stupid "cutehoneys" web site. You put her to shame.

Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena ... I could say your name forever. I desire you. I want you more than I have ever wanted anyone in my life.

Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena Deena

Let's run away together, my Dear Darling Deena. Come to me, my Queen, I will worship you forever ...