Paris Skanks It Up in South Africa

3/23/2008 4:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ever the diplomat, Paris Hilton and BF-of-the-moment Benji Madden partied like Africans at a hastily thrown together publicity event in South Africa on Friday.

Making good on her "promise" to do charity all over the world, Marie Antionette Paris visited a school in Pretoria on Thursday, and then decided to throw herself a soiree the next day at a club in Johannesburg.

People reports Penji (get it?) hung out in the VIP balcony section all night while her fans partied below. At one point, the heirmess announced that she "loved South Africa, the accent and everyone." Charming.

A person in the club says every time Hilton leaned over the balcony, the crowd went nuts.

Let them eat cake.

tired of anna nicole news

The crowd probably went nuts because they were hoping she'd jump!!

Bill

To me - #28

LOL! Do you really think Hilton would be allowed to visit a third-world country?

The negative response over Hilton’s PR-hyped trip to Rwanda with camera crews was far more indignant than the protests waged over her attempt to weasel out of her jail stint by trying to leave Lynnwood after only 4 days. This self-absorbed “airhead” is the very last person the vast majority of Americans would want to represent them in any country. The “restructuring” explanation that Playing for Good gave as a reason for postponing Hilton’s trip to Rwanda was in all probability just an excuse. Here are two links to stories that explain why this organization probably, and very wisely, cancelled:

http://allafrica.com/stories/200711060947.html http://allafrica.com/stories/200711070867.html

Kelli

Did she take her pole to make her feel at home?

Carolyn A-B

Who partied there, white Boers? Whose accent did she love? I bet they never made it to Soweto.

The thing about Paris is there's no there there.

Puleeeez

A POOR IMITATION OF A HUMAN BEING.

richard pierce

WHO EXACTLY IS THAT MORON WITH HER?

FlBiker

Sadly our 'Wonky-Eyed' daughter is a drunken cocaine addled sperm burping gutter puppy. Kathy should have had her uterus super glued closed.

Sharona

If I were her I would go where I wanted to, when I wanted to, stay as long as I wanted to, party like I wanted to and tell anybody that doesn't like it to shove it.........this is my life and I'll do as I please! It's no skin or money off of your ass!

richard pierce

. . .as for the crowd going "nuts" whenever she leaned over the balcony - she probably was not wearing any panties and the crowd thought it was a slide show of the grand canyon!

just me

It's a party folks. Paris is not there to do good-will and charity. She is there to party. Paris is accompanying Benji and the Good Charlotte band, the Good Charlotte band having gigs performing at the My Coke Fest rock festival events in Johannesburg this past Friday and again in Cape Town tomorrow.

Retired Five

FYI: Marie-Antionette should be spelt Marie-Antoinette.

campy

"ever the diplomat" bwahahahahahaha.....I wish I was that funny

tami

Just plain icky.

Icky, Icky, icky.

dee

She loves their accents? Doesn't she realize that when she is in their country, she is the one with the accent?

Anonymous