A Harey Bush

3/24/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With 301 days left in office, George W. Bush posed for pics with the Easter Bunny as part of the annual Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House on Monday.
George W. Bush and the Easter Bunny
Meanwhile, the U.S. death toll in Iraq reached 4000 on Sunday.

casamagnifico

LULU GO PLAY WITH THE BUNNYS HUEVOS

Just Wondering

I'm horny for George W. Bush... he's kind of hot!!!!!!!!!

Mo

Huh, Funny I always thought the Easter Bunny was a boy.

Cynic

4,000 American soldiers dead and counting, plus how many more physically and emotionally maimed? Yeah, that's a happy occasion indeed. Damn George Bush.

Kelli

30,000 injured cynic, don't forget. 12 trillion dollar defeciet. It was a surplus when he entered. Can you imagine how much a trillion is conservatives?

Mik

Yes YoYo, Its filled with Liberals that start them And Heaven is filled with Men Like President Bush That end them.

gary

Which one has more empty space in their head

davis

I lost a husband and a cousin on 9/11 - I'm thankful we have a President who did stand up for this country and is trying to protect our futre. What do people expect? We ask Bin Laden to please not pick on us???? I can only imagine the hell Bush would have caught if he did nothing after 9/11. The man can't win.

Over It Already

I can honestly say I've never seen so many uneducated, left-wing morons in the same forum, well that is until August in Denver. George Bush did not kill 4,000 soldiers folks, the radicals of this war did.... that's what he's trying to stop. So if and when your mothers, sisters and daughters are unable to drive their vehicles, continue to vote, dress as they wish, read a book, or have their say, STOP, where will you be then? Fighting for their freedoms or griping about who 'stole' the office next? GW is and has been trying to keep precious and retain what this country (YOUR country that you continue to live in) loves...THE FREEDOMS that all of the neigh-sayers obviously begun to take for granted. So when your girl Hillary, or your boy Obama, take over the White House, and make a wrong call, are you going to stay here and make your livings, or move to Canada? I say pack your crap now and get out of Dodge, because you're BORING US with your uneducated wisdom.

Cynic

Those 4,000 American soldiers would still be alive today, their families intact, if George Bush had not decided to invade Iraq, which had nothing to do with Osama bin Laden or Al Queda, and did not have WMDs. Get your facts straight yourself, Moron. Bush was intent on finishing what his daddy had attempted to start. I've heard enough of your ridiculous neocon blathering...you can defend this corrupt administration all you want, but not all of us are blind like you! Later, stupid.

Kelli

Well, leave the $4.00 a gallon of gas over there. Lets do something about it here. We could have used the 12 trillion to here to get rid of the oil. Saudia Arabia told Bush before we went in, we couldn't have the oil. Saudia Arabia is the ones who blew up the Trade Center. How much education do we need to understand that?

Alexa

In January 2001, when Colin Powell became Secretary of State, Mr. Powell said "We're going to finish what we started in Iraq." The war was the 'plan' from the beginning.

Why?

#38 - I'm almost POSITIVE if your child dies your opinion will change! Bush doesn't give a crap about you, your son/daughter, the 4,000 dead troops and countless others. This war was about oil. Try reading some books and finding things out on your own instead of believing everything Bush and Fox have to say. Americans are so gullible.

Over It Already

Postscript to Cynic (obviously a male assuming I'm a woman, or the term 'neocon' wouldn't have been used): Bush did not ask those men and women to enlist, did he? Fairly sure that when one makes the personal and yes, very admirable, decision to enlist in the United States Military, regardless of Branch of Service, they are informed that WAR is a possibility. They each made their own decision to enlist in the Navy, Army, Marines, Air Force, et al. I am, and will forever be grateful to them for making that decision.... you're too busy being hateful and callous. They were not forced into doing what they want/wanted for their country - so you should give them credit for their decisions. I'm simply standing behind the land I was born in and am proud to be a citizen of, and as long as the President opts for our freedoms, I'm with him, 100%. I may not agree with 'my corrupt administration' all of the time, but I have to have faith in those that (whether we like it or not) have the ability to make the decisions.

Mik

You Liberals are so full of Hate ! 71/2 years later and you are still at it ,algore sucked then and he still sucks .