Coke Fiend Brit Back in Studio?

3/25/2008 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Coca-Cola in hand, Britney Spears went to the Alley Kat Rehearsal Studio yesterday -- the same place she rehearsed for her disastrous VMA performance.

It's possible she was preparing for a new music video ... but keep in mind her last one was animated, and ended with a "to be continued."

Ame

I wish Brit all the best :)

annoyed

"Coke Fiend Brit Back in Studio?" ?????

A little misleading, isn't it, considering the coke was actually the soft drink, not the drug?. You guys are terribly lame.

me

If her parents cared about her at all they'd be sending her to parenting classes instead of work and restaurants night after night. But obviously they only care about the money, and would prefer that she only gets to see the kids with jamie present, that way jamie gets to stay on the payroll and live off his daughter's hard earned money once again.

Liz

There's nothing like the real thing............................

Bubblebunny

Why are you TMZ creeps so mean to Brit ? Best of luck, kid ! BTW, the shrink makes home visits, and I imagine parenting is discussed, Trailer Trannie.

sallygail

still giving Brittney a hard time......................are you on KFed/lawyer and team..........................how much did they pay you and want to continue to pay you to trash and find trash on Brittney................let the girl have a life and let her get healthy...............please STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

tracey

You go girl-have a great time!

Nor Cal Reader

I can't knock TMZ for the "coke fiend" comment. I use it myself about myself. Been drinking the stuff for years. I even set up a row of 16oz coke bottles on my desk and told people I was doing "lines of coke". C'mon folks, it's a goofy pun but not vicious.

.....

With the talent Brit has she needs to keep all her videos animated and have someone else sing for her. Wait! The computers are already doing most of that for her. Maybe if she keeps her mouth shut her next video wont tank.

BigTicket

"Break a leg Brit-Billy!" .........no, really-break your leg ya skank.

Joan K

WHO CARES???

BritChick

Erm.....what video was "animated"? have I missed something???

And....Good Luck Britney =)

duh ! Made you look! Lol

The whole point of the headlines of a news article is to make you keep reading! I think that it was so funny and a great job by TMZ. So many of the comments that were made about the story were from people pissed off... Get a Life!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Pathetic tmz, your envy is showing. Go Brit!

.....