Hoffman Has Obama on Speed Dial

3/26/2008 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dustin Hoffman fielded a phone call from "Barack" yesterday as cameras rolled ... of course Dustin also said he's voting for William Taft, so, we don't quite believe him. Although he is 70.

His attempt to escape the paps outside Starbucks was then foiled by a faulty elevator door, which refused to close.

YONKERS, NY

FIRST! DEFINITELY FIRST!!!

YONKERS, NY

SECOND? SECOND... THIS DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT AT ALL. GLAD I'M FIRST.

Liz

Obama? Oh come on Dustin! You know the right thing to do.

Bubblebunny

I love Dustin-but , Obama ?? Wait a minute...

Nelson

Yea, he's on my speed dial too. Blaa,, blaa..Blaa.. this, Blaaa, blaa, blaa that. Dude won't shut-up

Kelli

I can't wait until November.

Ms. Hysterical

I don't Heart Huckabees. What a coincidence, we just got home from the set of GI Joe, and the video guy who was responsible for recording the infamous I Heart Huckabees scenes was working on their set. I wonder if he knows how many people will not hire him because of what he did. We hear the list is growing. Sorry to bother all of you with insider gossip, but if he reads this his butt will pucker up.

Area 51

Kelli, you can't wait untl November? I can't wait till August...the Democratic convention should be a 3-ring circus. I'm old enough to remember the wild happenings at the 1968 Democratic convention in Chicago. Many people were beaten by police in the streets (many police officers were injured also)....Dan Rather was roughed up on the convention floor....and one delegate actually cast his vote for Alabama football coach Bear Bryant!

Kelli

Sorry Area 51, I stilll can't wait till November. Hope you enjoy it though.

rudy

He supports OBAMA....This clown is a JEW and we all know that OBAMAs Buddy - PASOR DISASTER hates ALL JEWs...so get a clue you BOZO HOFFMAN- Oy VEY!!!

hater

Mr Magorium was great!

danny

Why does everyone bag Obama because of his pastor? Obama himself didn't actually say the things his pastor did, I don't understand it. His pastor, OH NOES!

anonymous

This pastor is Obama's close spiritual advisor, like an uncle, according to Obama himself. If Obama has differing views, why didn't he exert his own influence over the pastor to persuade him to see things differently? Twenty years is enough time to argue any of the points. Obama is pulling the wool over your eyes. All of that mess is much nastier than you are being allowed to see right now.

Hollywood is loud but stupid in general. They are in general uneducated, opinionated, and want to be sure they and their families never have to dirty their hands in combat to protect their country.

I'll be voting for John McCain, as he is the one candidate out of these three still standing who represents dignity, truth, fairness, love of country, respect for his fellow man, and has a sense of humor about himself. He's the only one out of the three that will make it possible for the country to sleep securely at night.

Alexa

kimmy, Obama does talk like his pastor. You're just not listening close enough.