Sambora Could Be Charged with Endangering Kid

3/26/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richie Sambora could be criminally charged with child endangerment.

Richie Sambora was busted for DUI with his 10-year-old daughter Ava in the car, along with another juvenile and another adult -- a woman. If Sambora was driving drunk, he could be charged with endangering the two kids.

Police sources tell us Sambora has not been charged with endangerment but the Laguna Beach P.D. is "actively investigating."

And, police sources say, after Sambora was busted, the cops called Heather Locklear, Ava's mom. We're told Heather authorized the woman in the car to drive her daughter home.

Star

I would expect to be judged the same way if I did something that stupid like Richie did.

enough

HEY STAR If you are going to try to make a point, learn how to write. You look like a uneducated, classless moron.

Star

Still waiting to find out why Im a hypocrite... :)

You cant understand my point? Are you really that stupid? Guess so

enough

Star...I should have guessed you wouldn't have a dictionary in your trailer. Maybe you can look up the word "hypocrite" on your computer then you will know why I call you that.

Star

Avoiding the question I see Im not surprised You cant back up your immature name calling I see

Why do I bother you with what I say anyway?

enough

Well Star, I've enjoyed having this little comment session with a twelve year old. However, unlike you, I have a worthwhile life to move onto. Maybe you can sit at your computer and "wait to find out" more things but from other people. I have a feeling you will be here for awhile.

Star

Have fun driving your kids around drunk! Good luck with that!

sweetontheeye

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IF HE WAS THAT DRUNK WHY DID THE FEMALE IN THE CAR LET HIM DRIVE OR JUST REFUSE TO GET IN THE CAR WITH HIM AND THE GIRLS. HOW BAD DO THINGS HAVE TO GET FOR HIM TO REALIZE HE IS IS NEED OF LONG TERM TREATMENT. MAYBE THIS IS THE WAKE UP CALL HE NEEDS! THANK GOD NO ONE WAS HURT!! COME ON IF BRITTANY CAN CLEAN UP HER ACT THERE IS DEFINITELY HELP FOR RICHIE!!!

no one is perfect

only GOD can judge him,...not us, we all make mistakes, maybe in other ways, but none of us are perfect...

Star

Anyone who thinks this is ok is an idiot. Lots of idiots on this blog thats for sure. Hope none of you that are ok with this are parents!

enough

"reality" was right Star is still here. Get a life Star. Most of us post once in a while. We dont live here. Yeah, Star gets parent of the year. She's on TMZ all day. Her kids are either on the street playing barefoot and alone or at school thankful to be away from their loser mother only to come home to a unkept mother and disgusting house. You sure are a winner!

Star

HAHA .. Comment about what you know not what you make up in your looney little mind. I am proud to say that I never drank and drove with my kids sad that by saying that people are being rude to me. Im glad Im not like you or the rest of the people who disagree with me. PROUD TO BE SOBER AND A GOOD PARENT.. Try that sometime

Star

He also slept with Heathers Best Friend do you think thats ok too?

soso

Boy, mug shots are not very forgiving. Rich need to address the
problem he has for the sake of Ava. He needs to stop using rehab
for just detoxing purposes. He needs to get treatment and stay there
and get sober once and for all.
Be careful Rich, Jon just may toss you out.

PS remember when Richie was drunk as a skunk and could barely sing or
play. Jon had to get the violinist to sing backup. Richie pretty
much sat there quietly.

Felicity

It's a shame that anyone does this, let alone someone of his notoriety. I am sure he thought he was fine to drive home as do most people who are drinking, but someone has to be accountable. He endangered his child and his girlfriend, who I can't help but wonder, was she sober? Someone has to have the courage to admit that they might not be capable of driving and ask for help, for a ride, call a cab, hell, walk.
I sure as hell can judge because I do NOT put any alcohol in my system and drive my car, NONE, NADDA, so yes, I can judge anyone and everyone who imbibes and gets behind the wheel. It's like carrying a loaded gun in your pocket. You don't mean for it to go off, but if it does, who's fault is it? "6. Ridiculous. He didn't hurt the kid. How gutless of you to sit behind your computer and judge, when you don't even know the facts yet. I'm sure Ritchie would rather die than hurt his baby.

Posted at 3:43PM on Mar 26th 2008 by JJ loves Ritchie Sambora!" You need your head read JJ Loves Ritchie Sambora. We can judge in this case, who should be responsible? It's people like you that make it seem "OK" to drink and drive, I bet you do it regularly.