Sambora Could Be Charged with Endangering Kid

3/26/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richie Sambora could be criminally charged with child endangerment.

Richie Sambora was busted for DUI with his 10-year-old daughter Ava in the car, along with another juvenile and another adult -- a woman. If Sambora was driving drunk, he could be charged with endangering the two kids.

Police sources tell us Sambora has not been charged with endangerment but the Laguna Beach P.D. is "actively investigating."

And, police sources say, after Sambora was busted, the cops called Heather Locklear, Ava's mom. We're told Heather authorized the woman in the car to drive her daughter home.

Star

LAUGING.. IF ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS WHY ARE YOU READING AND COMMENTING ON IT???

Laughing

To "Star":

I didn't comment on Richie's PERSONAL life!!! I commented on people LIKE YOU that have nothing better to do than talk smack about someone that they don't even know. I'm sure you are one of those people that is perfect and polishes their halo everyday, am I right?

Star

But its ok to talk smack about me when you dont know me??? Ok have a great day Hypocrite

Laughing

Like I said, BLAH BLAH BLAH
You've proven your self over and over again!!! So why don't you SHUT THE "F" UP!
And I will have a nice, thank you very much!!!

Star

Its about time you figured out Ive proved myself If you dont like what people say why bother reading .. at least you know you are a hypocrite.

Star

Like I said you keep proving over and over and OVER you are a hypocrite. Everytime you write a comment like whining I used the "F" WORD, BUT YOU CAN USE IT your an idiot... now go away and whine to someone who cares

enough

To Laughing: Star has come here the last few days seeking any attention she can get. Obviously, she gets none at home. If I were you, I would ignore her. She doesn't have much of an argument or a life and is just overall a waste of your time. Now she is using the same words that were used to her ...such as "hypocrite." Trust me, she doesn't even know what the word means. She has been told to "cry to someone who cares" yet she won't. She just comes back here and writes her repetitive nonsense hoping someone will respond to her. I was mad but now I just feel sorry for her.

Laughing

To Reality: A-MEN!!! It's good to know that there are still people out there who are in touch with "reality" (appropriately named). Have a great day and thanks for the smile!

Star

I used the words first, but whatever... if you think Im out for attention, then I guess its being accomplished cause you are STILL talking about me!

have a nice day

Oh my God!!! This Star person really thinks she is a star...she has to comment on every comment. Now I feel more sorry for her than Richie, at least he has a life!!

Star

Sad that you are jealous of me because I never drink and drive that you have to bash me because you arent like me, well if it makes you losers feel better go ahead. It is funny though how you say I dont have a life because I keep commenting, but so do you... :)

Laughing

Like I originally said: BLAH BLAH BLAH
Hey Star! Get a Job!!!!

Star

Still at it huh? Are you obsessed with me??

Jerseys

This Narcissistic "ALL ABOUT ME" self-centered CLOWN, should be charged immediately! Egotistical Richie Sambora will do anything to get in the media/limelight, but he keeps forgetting he's a Drunk, Alcoholic. Well Richie, you got your name in the media again with scheme, this time, though, it may backfire on you!

PS: Richie Sambora was voted more times as "Most Conceded Guitarist" than any other rock guitarist in the past 1/4 century.

KARMA BABY!

POSITIVE DONA

I BEG PEOPLE ON MY BLOGS TO BELIEVE DRINKING ONE DROP AND DRIVING COULD COST THEM CUSTODY.
YOU BEG THEM TOO, TMZ READERS. IT'S TOO HURTFUL FOR A CHILD AND PARENT.