Obama Strikes Out With Voters

3/30/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaNo, he can't! Bowl, that is.

Barack hit the lanes in Pennsylvania yesterday, where he bowled a 37. He did, however, don a size 13½ bowling shoe. You know what they say about candidates with big feet ...

Big tax breaks!

justice for daniel

The only ones who won't get a tax break are the rich A_ _ Holes who don't need are deserve it anyway.
Obama will be in the white house, and thats good. That's real good.
I'll get a big kick out of it.
Go Barack.

Posted at 6:59PM on Mar 30th 2008 by PJ

If Obama (lord help us) gets the presidency, does that mean we have to repaint the WHITE HOUSE?

Lucy

Obama all the way.
The other one is a liar and the other other one is a war-monger.

T-Fed

I am here to win! My 37 score is just the beginning of a long road that begins with hope. Now some folks have said I can't bowl worth a crap. I'm here to tell you I can. And I doubt Sen. Clinton could do any better in that lane. I have also heard the rumors about the size of my shoe. Americans, shoe size does matter. I again doubt Sen. Clinton could fill my shoes. My enormous 13 1/2 shoe size prooves I am able to CHANGE the shoe, and simultaniously bowl a 37. So come Nov.4th when you go to the polls remember this , I wear a size 13 1/2 shoe. And size should matter in the Oval Office... Barack Obama

Nani

If you could have seen how many of his delegates acted at our Senatorial convention yesterday, you would NEVER support the man.. Way too many of them were rude, nasty, uninformed, and had a chip the size of Texas on their shoulders... not to mention some of them manipulated the state delegate selection process to their advantage despite the rules in place at the convention. It was VERY disappointing and VERY unsettling to see such total disregard for the rules and correctness in their zeal to get delegates for their candidate.

He's just another Idiot

Hillary thinks she has the women's vote. She is wrong. I'm a woman, active in the Democrat Party and I'm not voting for that arrogant, fake, lying Hillary. I don't know anyone who will, either. I have tried to see something commendable about her and I'm coming up with nothing. When she struts around the stage with her fake new personality, she acts like a female Hitler. She has promised to raise our taxes. Our taxes are high enough.
I'm for any candidate who comes up with a plan to do something about the Illegal Immigrants. In my city they sit on their lazy asses, do crimes, and demand social security (never paid a dime into it), free education, free food. It's ridiculous that my husband and I have worked all of our lives to have what we have and the Illegal Immigrants think they can come into the U.S. and demand anything and everything. To hell with them !!!!!

He's just another Idiot

Teri #5l You are SO right. I will vote for Mickey Mouse before I would vote for that Hidious Hillary. She makes me cringe.

justice for daniel

Obama will be in the white house, and thats good. That's real good.
I'll get a big kick out of it.
Go Barack.

Posted at 6:59PM on Mar 30th 2008 by PJ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take it you are not a Self made man. In other words, people who get up off their arse and work hard to get where they are SHOULD NOT have to support those who lay back expecting everything to be GIVEN to them just because they feel the world owes them a good life. Here's a little saying just for people like you: If you fail to plan then you plan to fail. The world owes you nothing,

Posted at 7:36PM on Mar 30th 2008 by de

T-Fed

And Teri, Obama acts like the Anti Christ (in suggesting he's the savior), and as for sitting on lazy asses, yes your right . I see alot of blacks and hispanics doing nothing but collect welfare and make more babies, to a lesser extend whites, too. The one who has the best immigration policy is John Mc Cain. He wanted that fence up ... yesterday... and Bush finally agreed. National Guards were stationed there, but in small amount since most of those men and women are in Iraq. I do agree though with the Clinton act of the late 90's for welfare reform, putting a 4 yr limit on welfare recipiants. Obama however wants to override this law calling it unfair to the poor. I didn't like hearing that...

He's just another Idiot

With all of the smart, fabulous Democrats in our Country, how did we come up with these two candidates? I don't like either one of them. They are NOT Presidential material. Hillary lies all of the time and Obama doesn't have any outstanding leadership qualities. God help the USA.

Twinker

Hail to the Chief!!!

He's just another Idiot

I'm not worried. The Republicans will win.

Pieta

What a closet rascist/socialist/liar/big government/tax raising liberal.

NotBlind

For Teri...if you think OBAMA is going to LOWER YOUR TAXES, you must be smoking crack. He is so liberal he makes Ted Kennedy look like a screaming conservative. If you want someone to do something about the illegals, then you better not be casting your vote for Obama, you need to be voting Republican. As for Lucy? Oh hon, if you are voting for Obama, you ARE voting for Mickey Mouse. The ONLY choices any of us have is either A. Hillary or B. John McCain, at least both of them know what in the hell they are talking about most of the time (policy wise folks, do ANY of us know what Obama stands for on ANYTHING?????) I prefer Hillary,mostly because I would like to see us quit throwing money and lives down the drain in Iraq, BUT, if Obama manages to steal the nomination....McCain has my vote and a whole lot of Democrat's are going to do the same thing.

He's just another Idiot

While Hillary and Obama are running for President they should give up their Senate Seats. They aren't doing anything to earn their Senate Salary. They are just running around the country bitchin about each other. It's going to be a long, hot summer with these two blabber mouths. It's EIGHT months until November. Shut up, already !!

Nani

Teri-- did you grow up an ignorant racist bigot or is that something you developed recently?
You might want to do some research on the comments in your racist rant-- you'll find much of what you said is incorrect.

By the way, I'm a woman very active in the Democratic party (delegate to the Senatorial convention) and I voted for Hillary-- so now you at least know of one who did.