McGowan's RoboPooch

I'll Be Bark

4/2/2008 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rose McGowan's fugly dog wouldn't need much make-up to become the next Terminator -- go with him if you want to live!

meh

Making fun of dogs is lame. Besides, I am sure whoever wrote this post is probably uglier (inside and out) than that dog could ever be.

Anti-Society

Oh no, we're hurting the dog's feelings...he's going to have to go to therapy now.

Nelson

I think she's cute, picking on a little dog is stupid,

Chase

Boston Terriers are the best! And yes, they are very prone to eye infections and as a previous poster said the vet puts a drop in their eye to make the infection easier to diagnose and treat. The drop also makes their eyes sensitive to light so all those flash bulbs going off probably scared the poor thing half to death!

Rose is a very active supporter of Boston Terrier's and the efforts to shut down "puppy mills". Check out this great article. http://www.bostonrescue.net/News.html

Take that Paris Hilton!

Owned by a boston terrier

I think TMZ is horrible for putting at the top of the page that this dog is FUGLY! Shame on you TMZ!

Bostons are the best dogs! Very smart, and lots of love to give around! I think it looks like Rose is a great mommy to her BT

Again...shame on you TMZ and the rest of you with your rude ugly comments!

portabella

i think her pooch is cute! as least she doesn't toss her dogs aside after they are no longer cute like other celebs do. not everyone ages gracefully... karma's a bitch!

MKT

What a sweet dog and what a caring owner. I read recently that for her birthday one year, Rose McGowan asked her friends to donate to Boston Terrier rescue. Very classy. She clearly loves and takes good care of her pets and I find it a bit shameful that people would mock the dog's appearance. I bet that dog has more loyalty than many of the unkind post-ers here.

Concerned Canadian

I can't believe that you are punking on Rose's sick dog! boy o boy!

Zara

Boston Terriers are prone to eye ulcers...that's what it looks like he has. cute though... ;-)

meltz11

Looks just like her!!!!

tmz fan

"Arf!"

annanicolestern

I love my Boston Terrier "Beast"-- he is by far the BEST dog I have ever had and I have had a lot! He is the best dog to run on the beach with at night, he really is my best friend and is always happy to see me :)

I have new respect for Rose McGowan after seeing this video--her doggy is one lucky pooch! Looks like a Boston T. mix though...
I hate when TMZ makes fun out of animals...so lame.

hater

whackjobs! all of you that are butt hurt about people makin fun of a dog! who cares??
i personally think its f'n cute, tho!

hanjob solo

Is this Sabrina the Teenage Witch's dog?

Binkbonk

What an absolute Boston dolly! Poor little thing looked so mellow with all those photographers there - she was probably scared.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments