Busta Is Finger Lickin' Good

4/3/2008 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Busta Rhymes was tongue-happy outside Mr. Chow last night -- and he got his saliva all over another pap just by shaking his hand.

Busta also mentioned who he's backing for President ... about 100 times.

New day, new world

FIRST!!!!!! YYYEEEESSSS!!! FINALLY!!!!

youngster

Liz

I did not watch the video but, let me guess.....................he is voting for OBAMA! That figures! He probably isn't even registered to vote! Or, shall I say He can't vote. That right was taken away from him!

Tyra Banks

He's an idiot.

New day, new world

Haha #2! I got there FIRST :P Got to be a little bit quicker next time!

anonymous

Alexa

What a retard!

Ummmhmmm

8. All the black people are voting for Obama. That's not a surprise. Well, a few aren't. They don't even care that he is a muslim. Probably makes them happy. Yes, he is a muslim.

Posted at 6:37PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by anonymous
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It kills me when people point this out ,OBAMA is NOT MUSLIM !Cite your source ,or leave it alone !I really dont care ,I'm voting CLINTON for president !(BTW , I'm Black and a Woman ...so there =p !)

steups

Obviously #8 does not even keep up with current events or they would know about the huge controversy with Obama's PASTOR that has been all over the freaking news. You are such a misinformed idiot!

steups

Also, if he WAS muslim, what would your point be?

Toria

To the idiot who suggested those of us who claim Obama is not a Muslim cite our source: try every respectable news agency in the country for starters. Check CNN, The Washington Post, MSNBC, etc. He's even discussed it on The View with Barbara Walters. The story has been all over the news regarding his former pastor and the fact he belongs to COGIC (Church Of God In Christ). Maybe if you bothered to read a newspaper or watch the news you'd know that. Try spending less time hunting with Bubba and the crew or hanging out in the bars drinking beer and educate yourself. Stop showing us how ignorant you are. And do the world a favor and try not to breed. We have enough stupid people on the planet as it is. We don't need any more of your kind.

Ummmhmmm

Posted at 7:51PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by Victoria
I sure hope you have no intention of breeding ,as you cannot comprehend my post !I asked the person claiming Obama IS MUSLIM to cite their source .Instead you call me the idiot ?WTF ?BTW it is your ignorance that shines through .Read my post again and maybe you'll get it !Idiot .
Just a lil FYI ,It was "Posted at 6:37PM on Apr 3rd 2008 by anonymous" that claimed Obama was a muslim ,not I .

I SAID

#15 HELL YOU DUMB STUPID BITCH,BUSH DONT LIKE YOU EITHER.THAT BIG EARED BASTARD DONT LIKE HIS DAM SELF. AND I AM VOTING FOR(OBAMA) YOU DAM RETARDED PIECE OF TRAILER DIRT

Jason

I wonder if this is the rapper that Jim Rome mentioned on his show today, who was winking at his wife??

Can't imagine that there were many more there.

xbabiixshayx

LOL they shoulda asked WHY he was voting for Obama... what a story that would be if he was SPEECHLESS!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments