Alec Baldwin and Daddy's Little Girl

4/4/2008 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alec Baldwin turned half-a-century old yesterday and celebrated with his favorite (and only) daughter, Ireland.

His relationship with his cute-as-a-button 12-year-old daughter had been strained, but she looked happy at LAX -- not an easy feat after a six hour flight.

Ramone

OMG...she looks just like KIM!!!!

Glad to see they are working things out, he must be very proud of her.

Carolyn A-B

She doesn't look like a "selfish little pig "to me. So good of him to spend some quality time with her out on the West Coast. Now watch that temper, Baldwin.

Bailey

There are fathers who beat and molest their own children. And I'm sure those children would love to have Alec as their dad.

del

3. Glad to see that. I still can't believe Kim leaked that phone message. Who would do that to your child to get to your ex?

Posted at 1:17PM on Apr 4th 2008 by Kelli

Way to blame the victims! Who knows who leaked it, it was presented to the court - and giving it to the court was exactly what a responsible parent should have done. Would it have been better to say, "Sorry, honey, that your dad is THREATENING you on your voicemail but you still have to go to visitation with him, and I'm not telling anyone." The best thing anyone ever did for Alec Baldwin and his rage issues, and subsequently his poor, verbally abused child and the woman trying to keep her safe, was to leak that tape. And by the way, his apology on the View was LAME. It was all about "I shouldn't have said that BUT" followed by abusing his ex. Grow up, Alex. Own your own behavior instead of blaming others, and realize that a large, angry man threatening a little girl is scary to that little girl and all who love her. Get some therapy, dude!

del

34. To #6 (LaReina) who said: "Poor child. I'd hate to have a stupid foul-mouthed nasty mean fathead like that for a father."

Posted at 12:44PM on Apr 5th 2008 by Be kind to animals or I'll kick you a$$!

Oh, yes, so by that reasoning all abused children should be grateful since, after all, it could be worse: Jeffrey Dahmer could be your dad, you ungrateful urchin!

sexysadie

My god that's a tall girl. Lucky for her. She's only 12 and appears to be at least 5'10" already. I'm sure the modeling scouts are already after her.

fahti5

I AM GLAD TO SEE THEM TOGETHER. HE HAS FOUGHT LONG AND HARD TO TRY TO BUILD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS DAUGHTER. lOOK AT ALL THE FATHERS THAT JUST RUN OUT ON THEIR CHILDREN.
tHE TAPE OF THE PHONE CALL BEING RELEASED WAS DIRTY. THEY SHOULD STOP THEIR PUBLIC FIGHTING AND THINK OF IRELAND FIRST. NICE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER AS, CONTRARY TO SOME OPINIONS TODAY,
THIS DAUGHTER BELIEVES THAT FATHERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT.

Sarah H.

She looks so much like her beautiful mother. Thank God she didn't turn out looking like Alec Baldwin in a wig!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3