Val to Xtina: You Dirrty Beyatch!

4/4/2008 3:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How's this for bold? Valerie Bertinelli claims that Christina Aguilera copped major attitude with her backstage at a Van Halen concert in 2004. Watch it, skinny bitch!

Bertinelli was on Arizona radio's Johnjay and Rich Show this morning, where she talked about Christina and the dis. Aguilera was even gutsy enough to cop attitude backstage at Val's then-hubby's concert. Damn, diva!
Valerie Bertinelli: Click to Watch!

I Am The Real Bella

Right On "muffinamy:... Thank GAWD someone that get's this thread!! Couldn't of said it better myself..

ugh

LOL remember when she was all crying about how she (xtina) was harassed and bullied by jealous girls? she sure learned from them. also lay off the tranny makeup, Christina. If you removed your makeup, you'd probably find Jimmy Hoffa.

ugh

And remember how upset she was that Nicole's magazine spread with pictures of her and her daughter sold more than hers? No one cared about Christina's, haha.

lm

PEOPLE THE DJ ASKED HER, WTF? OBVIOUSLY CHRISTINA STOOD OUT IN HER MIND AS THE RUDEST. GET OVER IT. I LOVE THEM BOTH, BUT CHRISTINA SHOULD NOT HAVE DISSED HER REGARDLESS IF SHE KNEW WHO SHE WAS OR NOT.

Just die Joe!!

She is no better than Cristina. If she didn't want to talk smack about someone, she could have easily declined to answer the question!

JennyCraig

Maybe Christina was afraid Valerie would eat her! LMAO! Get over it you bitter old hag. You are always crying about something or somebody. You're annoying Valerie! Christina was just a young kid then makin some big bucks. You do remember when you were the same way right? LOSER!

J Doe

has losing weight made vallerie valtex bertinelli a wee bit bitchy !!!

go eat something valerie
she expects everyone to fall at her feet, please...shes a hasbeen.

Congrats

All you people calling Valerie a has been are never were's.

J A

Don't sweat it Val.Your still one classy lady.Aguilara is a douchebag.Everybody should just not buy any products that C.A.The video Aguilara did for 'Dirty"defines her as the skanky ass,bottom feedin',thrash bag whore that defines Aguilara as a person.I wouldn't want to meet C.A.,nor buy anything Aguilara has to put out.Val,on the other hand at least has something to say.I haven't bought her book,but the reviews from women I know are outstanding

mark

Christina's last CD sucked hardcore.

Robert

Valerie, is classy, GIVE ME A BREAK. If my child needed a ride home from school and Valerie and Christina were there to offer that ride, who would I choose? The self confessed drug user and cheater, or the wannabe diva. Thats not to hard, I'd choose Christina. For all I know, Valerie would go to the nearest park and shoot up on heroine or do cocaine before dropping my kid off at home. Christina would probably put my kid to sleep with her gossip.

Nelson

Sound like Val is doing a little muck raking. They're both skanks. So kiss and make-up already.

Anne

First for all of you who are complaining about how this happened four years ago and Valerie should get over it, if you listen the DJ asked her if any celeb was ever rude to her!! She was just answering a question, it is not like she chose to talk about it on her own!! I met Valerie recently at a book signing and she seems to be a really nice person. Also, she has WAY more class than Xtina and most of these young women in Hollywood these days! Unlike most she doesn't have to run around looking like a hooker just to get attention!

Pam

You know. Reminds me of the book "The Four Agreements", I think it is. Talks about how people can be in really, really, bad moods, BUT it has nothing to do with YOU. However, the person on the receiving end assumes it's a downcast at THEM. One of the rules is "Don't make assumptions". Valerie's insecurity. I would be willing to bet money she has made someone down the road somewhere in her life feel the same way. And, I would bet Xtina's mind was far from Valerie. Xtina may have had bad cramps, a headache, a felt like a bitch, and simply wanted to get her job done and go to sleep, we have all been there. What do you think???
Performing is a job. I have done it. It's not always a friendship gathering party dejour. It can be most of the time. But so many times it's a tough row to hoe. And you want to do it and move on. Some days are diamonds and some days are not.

alex

not that valerie bertinelli is over-talented or whatever, but this is a prime example of how you tweens or twenty-somethings who post on these blogs think you know talent....these people in hollywood who are your ages are real NOTHINGS!!! you have NO IDEA what real talent of yesterday is!!!!!!!!!! you clueless, in the dark, inexperienced tadpoles! your generation is so lost, we've written you all off!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments