MacLaine and Greasy Joined at Artificial Hip

4/5/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's hard to believe -- but Team Greasy/Racist/Homophobic Bear may have another member!

me

What a stupid question to ask Shirley.

I like (perhaps liked) her, and the first time I watched the video I thought she didn't really understand what she had heard them say (maybe my brain couldn't process that she did hear it)....so I watched it again and again, and I'm now convinced she did hear it properly before she answered, in which case I'm extremely disappointed and no fan. Though her next question about who the mother was was odd...hmmmm.

Oddly, Joe Francis' reaction was far more appropriate than Shirley's...he said clearly that there was never any justification for using the word.

Maybe Shirley didn't hear properly, was frustrated and a bit dazed, a bit senile or some other explanation for it, cause if there is no explanation and she did feel it was appropriate behaviour, that is pathetic.

del

She says "Nancy Davis?" Clearly thinking you're talking about Nancy Davis, of the old Hollywood era, who later became Nancy Reagan. Leave the old woman alone, you weirdos. How is she supposed to know who some D list, 20 something non-celebs are, and why would you ask an old lady this?

Steve

This is the kind of pointless journalism, if you can even call it that, that makes this site more irrelevant by the day. Used to be TMZ was known for breaking entertainment news; now they basically create news by using and paying pesky papz, who cares.

jlove

you're right srocks. this is too funny, "nancy davis"
it shows a difference in times. w/o tmz some folks wouldn't have a career, love it!

katmoon

Why has TMZ been picking on Shirley McClain lately?????

BareKnuckleBrawler

HAHA! She didn't know who they were talking about. That shows you how much people actually care about the Davis bunch.

MacLaine = LEGEND

Davis family = NOBODYS

Move on, TMZ. We don't care!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3