"The Body" Replaced by Homeless Drifter

4/6/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse "The Body" Ventura, former Governor of Minnesota, is long gone -- replaced by someone who looks like a bulging, over-tanned, mulleted homeless man!

Ventura explains where he's been hiding lately -- and it ain't a beauty salon.

Trixie

Er, yikes. At first glance, I thought he was Jim Belushi.

Cammy

I saw him on Larry King and was shocked at his appearance. Ya know, it's fine to be bald and you don't have to let what's left of your scraggly hair stick out like Bozo the clown gone bad.

me bitchin

I thought it was Belushi too!!

NUMbnuts

THIS GUY IS A MAJOR TOOL, WHICH INCLUDES THE BAG!!!

HE IS NOT IN TOUCH WITH THE REAL WORLD!!

I THINK HE TOOK TOO MANY DROP KICKS AND BODY SLAMS!!

Virginia

Jesse Ventura can hide in hell as far as I am concerned. years ago on the jay Leno show he said a girl came to him when he was govornor, She had a baby and the father had left, and she had no food. Ventura the bastard said he told her no he wasn't going to help her, she needed to work for her own food, this was cruel as hell. Leno looked shocked. Then Jesse stupid assed told Play boy magazine that it was okay to pat a woman on the butti n public. women's rights advocates were maed as hell over this one. No one but an idiot would have voted for this buffoon.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

homeless people r victims it could b u harvey levin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluesdog

governor of minnesota says it all.

Cammie

He's an eccentric who was voted into office in Minnesota by desperate and irrational voters. Interesting how he denies his EGO (shadow) when, in fact, it is big and false to observers. The only "revolution" he is going to see is within himself so he needs to stay in Baja or wherever else he lives without electricity, i.e. the "light". Further, Obama nor Clinton need his advice!

Why Larry King and Oprah Winfrey love interviewing the oddities is beyond my sense of reasoning.

Jersey

I am from Minnesota and believe it or not he did a lot of good things for the state. Balanced the budget, we all got rebate checks, and he lowered the outrageous license tab fees. Can't say the same now. It was only after he left office that he got weird.

He's Boring now

He's another 9-11 the govt did it conspiracy believers. What an absolute nut job. so glad he will never hold any kind of public office again---he's very scary now, scary like in head case type of fear. Out there, psychotic, weird, UFO kind of weird.

He looks like hell...I saw him on Larry king the other night and had to google him for a photo of what he used to look like because he looked so awful.

Larry looked terrible too..making those scowling faces when he thought the camera wasnt on him...he's losing it by the week, aging, memory loss, not with it, doesnt know the persons background he's interviewing---he wont leave and short of dying the only thing I can hope for is a major on air malfunction by him that is deemed unforgiveable.

Old age has its place, but prime time interviewing is not one of those places if you dont do your homework, stay current, and can roll with changes. King can do none of those things.

he should have branded Ventura the other night but instead cowered to him.

Andi

Ventura is a rambling lunatic who still wants to be significant. Well, guess what - Jesse "The Body" - you're washed up and delusional. All the steriods and illegal substances you have put into your body have polluted your mind and turned you into Viggo from Ghostbusters II.

Not True

Regardless of what everyone thinks of him, his comments about the paparazzi were excellent.

Nelson

.When I first saw him on Larry King, I was shocked by how bad he looked. I thought he was just some old guy with Parkinson’s disease the way he was shaking. I wish him the best, but not in any political office.

kerrybabyxx

Seemed to me he had blue eyes when he wrestled,now there brown,must of contacts,like paris wears.

Laurenzo

no way!! Jesse was NO JOKE in our salon this past Monday and he was wonderful. he was so chill and didnt expect any special service or anything. totally a great guy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments