Brandon -- Mama Made Me Say it!

4/7/2008 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if Brandon Davis couldn't be more hateable, he now says he became racist and homophobic because someone said something bad about his mommy.

In a statement to TMZ, Greasy lamely tries to put the poop back in the horse. "I would like to apologize for the poor word choice when provoked by the paparazzi on Thursday, April 3rd. They by no means reflect my views and upbringing. I was taunted by the photographers and when they used vulgar sexual remarks against my mother I reacted as any son would."

Any son, right. If your dad is a Grand Wizard.

Cynic

He is SUCH a TOOL!!!!

Emily

WHAT AN ASS!!!

boredatwork

What!? A paparazzi say something ugly in order to get a negative reaction? Never!

restaurant management

KARMA IS A BITCH - YOU ASKED FOR THIS CREEP!!!!!

TMZhires13yearolds

Celebrities need to start carrying pepper spray and tasers. If you're close enough to spray or zap, you're too damn close.

Really, really sad

I don't know who writes this stuff but it gets worse and worse every day.

He is saying that his black and gay remarks were brought on my someone making a sexual remark about his mother.

update: I see that you changed your remarks and omitted what I was writing about. You people need to really think about what you're writing. You are quickly losing readership to other sites who hire people who can write.

A good reporter would find and highlight that nowhwere on the video do you hear the papparazi making that remark.

VS

WTF? I supposed Lilo said something too right? Yeah, ok Brandon. You're a jerk just admit it and move on. Now people
know where they stand with you! Oh, what about the watch you stole. Yeah, right!

sasha

HE IS SUCH AN ASS.......JUST LIKE HIS BEST FRIEND PARIS HILTON ...BOTH NEED TO DROP OUT OF SITE

rHIANNA

hey brandon...your mamas a whore and youre a filthy bastard

Judge Dredd

THE VIDEO TELLS THE TRUTH -- THE STALKERAZZI TAUNTED BRANDON AND INSULTED BRANDON'S MOTHER. I SAY BOTH OF THEM WERE WRONG TO TALK LIKE THIS -- BUT INSTEAD OF TAKING PICTURES AND REPORTING ENTERTAINMENT NEWS, THE UNEDUCATED STALKERAZZI'S ARE TRYING TO MAKE NEWS BY INTERACTING INAPPROPRIATELY WITH THEIR VICTIMS, I MEAN, CELEBRITIES.

Liz

He is the one bringing his "Mama" into it ! His mother is a very classy woman............Brandon will never posess that CLASS.

Brandon, get some therapy and a JOB. Do something with your life before it is over!

jae

I don't know why TMZ keeps hyping this. The paps are just as bad, if not worse than Davis. You chase Rick Soloman down trying to get a reaction and just keep flaming the fire.

Just think, if there were no TMZ, we would not know who Brandon Davis is. Is that such a bad thing?

The taunting, stalking and harrassment is getting ugly.

Buster

Who gives a crup about what a private citizen says. TMZ made this guy famous. If anyone should apologize it should be TMZ.

zoso

Sorry, but I am defending Brandon on this one, and I bet a lot of other people are too, even if you don't hear about it. With the exception of the firecrotch rant, this guy just goes out and minds his own business. But TMZ and been calling him greasy and making fun of him forever for no reason at all. It is middle school bullying at it's finest. He's apologized. But also remember he has been provoked for a long time for no reason. Doesn't make what he said right, but people do say things they don't mean sometimes when they are really mad. You get someone mad enough, they will say the first thing that they think will hurt you the most, even if they don't mean it and later regret it. Let it go people.

manny