A Kiss From a Rose

4/9/2008 3:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 84-year-old former child star resurfaced at an L.A. event on Saturday, looking beautiful.
Rose Marie
Rose Marie started performing at the age of 3 as Baby Rose Marie.

RM is known for her trademark bow, but won't reveal its personal significance.

COMMENTS

50's kid

Thanks for the laughs Rose Marie - You and Morey Amsterdam (may God rest his soul) were such a treat to watch!

ohdee

I read her autobiography "Hold the Roses" - excellent book. She's had a great deal of success but also suffered alot in her personal life.

I adore her and wish her the best.

pam

Oh my. Not going quietly into that good night . Do you think the surgeon said 'Wow I did a great job'?

mike3561

leave rosemary alone she a great actress, but I did hear she was a sister to laura engels wilder

Anna

"I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am," replied the greeter. "I just couldn't believe someone would sleep with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

Posted at 1:53PM on Apr 9th 2008 by NYCGIRL

Thanx, that was cute.

LTS

With all due respect someone really should suggest to her that she no longer needs eyeliner. Keep it off the lids and the cheek!

Qknowsbest

Rose Marie is a TV icon. God bless you, Rosie! You made so many people happy with your TV shows.

Mariah

I have an old cassette tape (I know, I know, the tweens on this site probably won't even know what a cassette is); anyway, it had a bunch of old radio shows on it, Burns and Allen, Abbott/Costello, Rudee Vallee, etc. and she was on it, too. She was a real talent at such a young age, and she has aged pretty darn well. If only all child stars can "transition" as gracefully through all their years aa she has. How 'bout we check in on Zac, Mischa, Brody, et al. in 60-some years and see how they are doing? Great pics then, I am sure.

Toomuch

I just love her....and you guys have me crying from laughter with some of your comments!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!

Mariah

Oops, I meant Rudy Vallee (got carried away with the e's)!

take dat betches

Take a good look kids -- this just ain't due to aging. It's what smoking and drinking do to you. And possibly lots of carpet munching.

Jennie

Bless her heart; I so loved that show and everyone on it. Whoever said she must be able to tell a lot of Hollywood secrets is absolutely right. I'd love to read her autobiography!

LongJohn69

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Every rat in my apartment just dropped dead!

I call Shotgun

JESUS H. CHRIST!!!??!?!.....RUN!....RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!

VS

Hey, she is funny! I remember a story about her in Vegas. She stood up to Bugsy Siegel the Gangster. She said her
money was short. He smiled and made it right. You can look that up. She was brave. Made a wise crack after she found
out it was him. Yeah, she has some great stories to tell.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments