Larry Craig Interns -- You're My Duty

4/10/2008 12:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sen. Gloryhole Larry Craig is looking for interns -- and the webpage soliciting (yeah, we said it) his summer help is just pricelessly funny ... unintentionally, of course.

The site lays out his (wide) stance on intern work: "I prefer to offer a more diverse experience -- probably because I walked in their shoes back in 1969." Yes, he mentioned "shoes." It gets better: "Interns ... have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of the inner-workings ... through hands-on experience." Our italics.

But remember: "Each participant is also assigned a variety of legislative duties." Duties: Those were his words.

Kay

I bet it said, "NO OPENINGS AVAILABLE FOR GIRLS."

Julie-J.B.

Y'all are dorks!

Kate

P.S. - "Ladies need not apply..."

Mik

If his name was Sir Elton John everything would be Cool!

Cathy

TMZSUCKS!

show me your gayest look?

Kim

I swear TMZ is run by a bunch of middle schoolers. You guys will try to make a story out of anything.

Rocky

Slow day sifting through Brits garbage cans Harv?

annoyed

"Yes, he mentioned "shoes." It gets better: "Interns have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of the inner-workings ... through hands-on experience."

Who writes this drivel? Beavis and Butthead? I know this Craig guy is a wacko, but why do you always have to make something vulgar out of everything? You sound like high schoolers.

Mrs Joe Jackson

This dirty old man creeps me out... makes me want to put a lock on my jockstrap.

annoyed

5. The maturity level of the post is what? About 14? Jr. High funny? Sexual connotations and innuendo and kids giggling in the back of the classroom. There's a lot of this immature snickering in the articles on TMZ. It's tiresome. Grow up.

Posted at 12:22PM on Apr 10th 2008 by Cathy

Cathy is 100% right. It does sound like some kids snickering over something innocent that they've somehow made sexually suggestive. The maturity level on this site is extremely low. Please hire some writers over the age of 16.

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

All you really need is to have a tight bottom and be able to tap dance. Is the lub included in this deal or should they bring there own?

patsy ramsey

TMZ please forward to mr larry craig,

Dear Mr Craig,
I want to be your intern so you can grab my ankle everytime i take a dump in the senate bathroom stall #8.
i am very flexible and can acommodate your fat head in my ass.
i am also male as i knew you are a twinkie.
i dont mind that your wifes sole purpose is to film us.
hahahahahahaha

Bill

TMZ... This is pretty lame. Even with your super stretch, this story isn't working and isn't that funny (and it's pretty hard not to be funny when Larry Craig is the subject)!

Hans

I was waiting eagerly for someone to produce a Congeressional Pagecalendar when THAT whole fiasco broke out... seductively posed twinks bending over with files, etc... It blew me awy that anyone had an issue with that, lol America is SO pathetically prudish when it comes to sex (especially with anything NOT heterosexual) Every gay guy I KNOW started messing around when they were like 12 or 13 (the age of PUBERTY, folks!)... And PLEASE. Old men have been follign around with and mentoring and lusting after young men since Mesopotamia, LOL That is SO "NOT" news! it blows me away that people can't deal with it. It's NORMAL folks!So get over it and focus on somethign relevant, like how we can reduce our energy consumption and being kind and tolerant and compassionate. The world is definitely NOT getting any smaller and we better start LOVE each other and cooperating. Two other compelling issues are age discrimination and divisiveness. We ALL need to stop being so nasty and self centered and be NICE to o9ne another and start working TOGETHER, or humanity is toast. I personally would LOVE to be Congressional Page! So if you'll open it up to 48 yearold gay men with HIV and a mediocre GPA, well LET ME KNOW, Mr. Craig! BTW... hurry up with that Congressional Page calendar already!!! HOT! *grin*

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments