Donald and Rosie:

Shut Up and Do It Already!

4/12/2008 11:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump needs to do one of two things: either stop bashing Rosie O'Donnell for five minutes, or just go ahead and send her an open invitation for a romp in his four-poster. Obsess much?

The Comb-Back King has yet again projected his anger away his heinous hairdo and towards Rosie -- this time attacking her about an article put out by a gossip rag that says Rosie allegedly "manhandles" her 12-year-old son.

"Well, I think Rosie is a very abusive person," the Donald told Access Hollywood last night, "She's a slob and I'm not surprised to see it."

The foreplay has gone on long enough.

HeTouchedMyHeart

TRUMP IS A DUMP TRUCK. CLASSLESS. AWFUL AND THE REAL BULLY HERE. ROSIE IS A CLASS ACT. SHE'S A CHILD ADVOCATE AND HAS DONATED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BENEFIT CHILDREN. HER SON PARKER IS 12. SHE WASN'T BULLYING HIM. SHE TUGGED ON HIS ARM TO GET HIS ATTENTION. THIS IS NOT CHILD ABUSE. SHE WAS ASSERTING HER POSITION AS A PARENT. D-TRUCK ON THE OTHER HAND WOULD USE THIS MOMENT IN THE RAG, GLOBE, TO FUEL THE FIRES HE STARTED AND WILL KEEP FANNING TO TRY TO PUT THE SPOTLIGHT ON HIS HAIR, I MEAN SELF. HE'S EVIL. STOP THE HATRED DONALD..THERE'S ENOUGH OF THAT IN THE WORLD. LOVE YOURSELF AND FIND THE GOOD IN OTHERS. SMILE EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Princess Poon

i had an opportunity to work with Rosie O'Donnell on a project. She's loud, brash, difficult, but with her kids she was a completely different person. I was dumbstruck to see what a good mom she was--so patient and caring. She literally stopped everything when one of her kids was talking to her. It was like watching two diffrerent people. Say what you want about her, but she is an incredibly caring mom--those kids don't want for anything, ever.

Daytona

Rosie is a truck driver... plain and simple!

She looks great

Trump is a very weak person.

Clearly Rosie struck a deep nerve when she criticized him.

His incessant juvenile attacks only make her look powerful and underscore that everything she said about him is true, or else he wouldn't be so endlessly defensive. He can't even respond in a meaningful, intelligent way - only schoolyard taunts.

Lori

I thought his X-wife was getting married today at Laga Mar in Palm Beach Florida. He is suppoe to attend but then isn't that his home? I heard she was having 25 Bridesmaid. How ridiculous these people are. so phony but I hope Ivana is happy and has found happiness again. I think he is 25 years younger. YOU GO GIRL!!! Show that donald a thing or 2. I like Donald for some reason. I just do. He tells is like it is, and always speaks highly of his X-wives or course this is to boost his own enormous ego I am sure.

Nic

Rosie is nasty and I can't stand to see her on tv. Donald needs to grow up and either get some hair plugs that are decent or just shave that damn thing off already. They are both played out!! Move on people.

Just call me trailer trash....

doing stupid stuff like this is the only way he can get his name on TMZ!

Jane

Trump's feud with Rosie results from his immaturity and need for publicity. I am not a fan of either one, but Trump is obviously taking advantage of the media blowing out of proportion Rosie letting her son know she is the parent and he will stop whatever it was he was doing. Any parent who has been hands on (and I don't mean hitting) knows that gesture and so does their kid. He needs to show some class, grow-up, and move on. He is only showing his ignorance. I never thought I would feel sorry for Rosie but I do concerning this situation.

Becky

Trump is the Simon of business. What he says about Rosie may not be the tactful but he's always on target.

No Fooling

Stick a pitchfork in Rosie`s fat backside....she is so done

CanadianGuy

Tookie, in the future, you might want speak on behalf of yourself and not the rest of us. I, personally, don't have a problem with seeing Rosie or "her ass" (as you put it) on TV.
Never assume that "we" feel the same as you.

JD

Donald's a smart, very successful businessman. Rosie's an ignorant, ugly, tub of lard.

Bobp

That donald has alot of class...acting like a 12 year old boy, calling people names. Rosie has given millions to charity, but I'm sure donald has spent more on fake boobs for his wives that he has given to the less fortunate.

Kelli

My money would be on Rosie.

tara

DT is a nasty, evil, ugly, abusive creep! Boycott everything Trump!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments